• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

30577-fight-club-meme-5PVy.jpeg

USSMaximus

Let's keep our heads up and think optimistically everyone. The board in February was also unannounced, so don't let the fact that we know nothing scare you. I believe that good things happen to those who wait and that everything happens for a reason. I have a good feeling that this will be our month, so let's not give up!

To those who have been sharing information, thank you. Even though all of our information hasn't really been right, it is always great to hear what word is going around across the NRDs. Do not be discouraged if you get shot down for having wrong information, and know that at least I am appreciating and enjoying what you have shared.

Here's to the month of June! Stay strong!

HM3 San

Stressed because I am not ready for this board again!

My fleet processor from NRC confirmed last month that I am set and ready for all three boards (SWO, INTEL, SUPPLY). Yesterday he emailed that I need a waiver request from my command for lacking 3 minimum evals, which does not make sense because I am on my 2nd year in the Navy, hence 2 evals (1 eval per year).

I need to go through my chain of command and send it to each community managers which takes a lot of time. I am tired of incompetent processors. Best of luck for everyone ready for this board! Hope I make it on time.

haimehhh

Nice @Signup15. Yea I am headed to stay with my college roommate in spain on the 24th, then going to bratislava, vienna, and prague till July 8. Then starting grad school in August so I'm hoping 'time will fly while I'm having fun' and that I'll return to good news.

Chad Cooper

Stressed because I am not ready for this board again!

My fleet processor from NRC confirmed last month that I am set and ready for all three boards (SWO, INTEL, SUPPLY). Yesterday he emailed that I need a waiver request from my command for lacking 3 minimum evals, which does not make sense because I am on my 2nd year in the Navy, hence 2 evals (1 eval per year).

I need to go through my chain of command and send it to each community managers which takes a lot of time. I am tired of incompetent processors. Best of luck for everyone ready for this board! Hope I make it on time.
I got a message at the beginning of the month saying they needed to finalize a waiver. I did what that Paul guy asked and then made sure there was nothing else pending. He assured me there wasnt. I'm hoping nothing like that happens.

HM3 San

I have Paul as my processor too. Last month I called him to confirm that I am ready for board and he said yes. To trust and verify, I emailed OCS general email to check if in fact I am board ready and he responded that I am ready for the three boards. After a month....he needs more and I am not ready for any board.

goldmanharry91

Yeah I guess my information wasn't great. It didn't seem like my recruiter was dragging his feet. The Doctors over at Fort Meade MEPS just weren't reading my records. He had his command working on it everyday after about 3 weeks of waiting. By the time it had cleared he had informed me, and these are his words, that "all the programs have been closed out right now." I'm assuming that something came down from his chain of command indicating that applications weren't being accepted anymore. This is just the information I received. Not trying to get anyones hopes up, just trying to relay my information. I have never asked anything about quotas or other nuanced information.

It's been difficult for me considering I was really anxiously trying to get into this board so having to wait another three months or longer is killing me.

Again sorry if I confused anyone.

Xanthus

@goldmanharry91 Don't worry! Sharing information is helpful for us all, even if it's wrong information at least it gets us asking questions that lead to correct information. I'm glad your recruiter isn't dragging his feet. Hang in there, we've all been anxiously awaiting boards and many of us know your pain of barely missing a board. You'll get there!