• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

USSMaximus

Yeah, I don't know about this either. I hope it is true though! I noticed that some SWO selects from October are finally being put into classes in August, so maybe they are working on that right now to see how many billets they have left?

SWOALEXANDER

Yeah, I don't know about this either. I hope it is true though! I noticed that some SWO selects from October are finally being put into classes in August, so maybe they are working on that right now to see how many billets they have left?

Huh, that's an astute observation. I sure hope that's the case, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up with unbacked rumors and educated guesses.

SWOALEXANDER

Talked with my recruiter yesterday, he hadn't heard of any board meetings recently. Anyone else have any new information?

goldmanharry91

My medical, after almost two months of being in limbo, was approved. My recruiter informed me that SWO closed out for FY15 about 1-2 weeks ago, so a board must be coming soon. Unfortunately that means I'll be waiting for the next board in August (hopefully). Good luck everyone!

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
My medical, after almost two months of being in limbo, was approved. My recruiter informed me that SWO closed out for FY15 about 1-2 weeks ago, so a board must be coming soon. Unfortunately that means I'll be waiting for the next board in August (hopefully). Good luck everyone!

So the next board will be used to set for FY16? Makes sense considering the large amount of Pro Rec Y from February. Here's hoping next month is our month mates.

It's already been stated but my OR has also just confirmed the SWO board has not met yet. And as far as SWO being closed for FY15, hasn't that been the case since, like, last October? Haha

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
It's already been stated but my OR has also just confirmed the SWO board has not met yet. And as far as SWO being closed for FY15, hasn't that been the case since, like, last October? Haha

I've heard of several February Pro Rec going towards the end of FY15 so no, but I guess we have reached that point.

exNavyOffRec

I don't think your OR explained things well, there are only 2 more OCS classes for FY 15, so there is really no chance for someone to get picked at board and then get a FS to go to OCS in the next 4 weeks (the last FY 15 class starts the first Sunday in July).