• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

USSMaximus

I'm sorry to leave you all hanging. I wrote that on my lunch break! A friend of mine got a message from the NRC Deputy Director. He said that he "doesn't foresee a board until late May, but more likely in June." Honestly everyone, I was completely expecting this. Considering that they seem to be needing applications still, late May/early June would put this next board at the perfect timeframe with it being past 90 days since the last board on February 23rd.

EDIT: Who knows? Maybe they will get some applications in the next week or so and have the board earlier! Stay optimistic everyone! :)

SWOALEXANDER

checking in. this is my first post ever to Air Warriors. I have my package submitted as well and have been eagerly awaiting this board. I nearly missed the February board due to MEPS paperwork. Any recent official news on if this board is being pushed back?

USSMaximus

Welcome to AW Alex! I don't think the board will be pushed back. The board should be held at either the end of May, or early June.

Xanthus

First time poster checking in, as well. My packet has been pro-board since late February. Best of luck to everyone!

USSMaximus

I really hope we hear this week! Usually they release the date like a month in advance (except for the February board), so it should be soon!

Xanthus

Right? Rufio hasn't had to come in and shut anything down yet... I'll give it a go: MAYweather won and Cinco de Mayo fell on a Taco Tuesday so the signs obviously point to the board meeting between May 25th and June 25th... Unless it happens sooner or later.

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
Right? Rufio hasn't had to come in and shut anything down yet... I'll give it a go: MAYweather won and Cinco de Mayo fell on a Taco Tuesday so the signs obviously point to the board meeting between May 25th and June 25th... Unless it happens sooner or later.

Wait a minute, I think you're on to something. Mayweather=May

Tuesday= Tuesday

That leaves us with the 12th, the 19th, or the 26th.

I tried burning 12 applications over a holy shrine dedicated to Admiral Nimitz while chanting "SWO SWO SWO" with no results, same with 19, but as soon as I burned 26 I began coughing uncontrollably. The signs are with us, betting it all on the 26th of this month.