• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I submitted everything through OCS Fleet Application (had 2 bad experiences with recruiters), but was TNPQ pending DD 2807-1 update because my previous N3M letter was limited to Restricted Line and Staff Corps only. For fleet applicants double check your N3M and make sure it states Unrestricted, restricted and staff corps, otherwise you paid attention to detail :)

I am hoping to be on this board once I get my N3M settled.
STATS:
OCS FLEET APPLICANT
US Navy Reserve, 2 years, Hospital Corpsman Third Class

OAR: 46
GPA: 3.03 BS in Computer Science; 3.97 MA in Education

CO Recommended (All outstanding)
DLPT score: 3

Interview Appraisals:
SWO - All outstanding (CAPT and LT)
Intel - All outstanding (Capt US Army)
Supply - All outstanding (CDR and CAPT)

EVAL:
EP (HN), P (A School)

LORs:
CO (CDR)
Medical Corps CDR
Medical Corps LCDR
Master Chief, Retired
School Principal

Age Waivers:
SWO
Supply

First board 2013 through a recruiter PRO N:
Intel, SWO-IP, SWO-IW

Recruiters aren't allowed to work with SELRES, so that's probably the reason why they weren't able to help out with your application.

HM3 San

When I started applying in 2013, they were recruiting SELRES as long as you have a DD214. I guess the instructions changed, but I am happy that my COC is very supportive.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
When I started applying in 2013, they were recruiting SELRES as long as you have a DD214. I guess the instructions changed, but I am happy that my COC is very supportive.

That rule changed about a year or so ago. Unless you are applying for Reserve Officer, Medical, JAG, or Chaplain you must go through your CCC.

MIKEH

What's up everybody. I am new to the website, but I also have a SWO packet in at the moment. Anyone hear anything today in regards to a date? Thanks in advance for any info.

goldmanharry91

I really hope my OAR score (49) doesn't shoot me in the foot then again my MEPS still hasn't finished reading my medical reports. Hopefully it will be in before this board meets. Couldn't imagine waiting another 3 months for the next one.

USSMaximus

Welcome to AW MIKEH! We don't have a date yet, but since it's May-ish, we are expecting one any day now. What are your stats?

@goldmanharry91, the OAR is fine. Just make sure your other stats are good. What are your stats? Hopefully you hear back from MEPS soon! Usually you have to turn in your stuff like a month before the board date.