• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

USSMaximus

Haha, yeah that's what that means. It should be coming soon though! We are hoping for the 26th!

.....On the other hand, the board could have been unannounced again....

USSMaximus

Haha, I would be so happy. Has anyone heard anything new? We had a day filled with information, and then the thread died again.

haimehhh

WRT to my original post about my OR stating, "your kit is at SNA/SWO/NFO board":

That is a status, no more no less, I have seen people sit in that status for a few weeks and up to 6 months depending on the designator, it does not mean anything other than when they decide to convene a board you application is ready to go.

goldmanharry91

In the meantime, Fort Meade MEPS is being slow as fuck with finishing my med-read. My recruiter is filing an official complaint today. I really hope I don't miss this board.

Anchors_Away

I check this thread multiple times each day hoping for that golden post by an admin/OR saying "the board is meeting right now!" So that unanncounced board is my hope as of now. Its been just about 90 days since the last SWO board...

JBuell

Another forum lurker. Waiting anxiously for this board with the rest of you.

Missed the March board unfortunately. Intel / SWO applicant. Good luck to all of us when this board finally gets announced.