• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

Donald Auld

Well then... Best of luck to you all!! Looks like its plan B for me! Getting a pilots license and grad school this summer. Y'all have fun getting ready for OCS and hopefully I'll celebrate after the next board convenes..

MemphisBell

pilot
Sometime in February. I can't recall the date, since my recruiter and I maily talk over the phone.
Last board was on February 3 and you usually need to have your packet submitted a couple of weeks prior to the board meeting. So it makes since that your packet wasn't seen by the last board.

lliesemeyer

Packet made it to the board today. OR told me he's got some pull to get it through.....lets hope he is right for my anxieties sake. To everyone else best of luck to you all.

afsf1

So does this mean this board is officially closed and done? (for those of us who have not applied yet)

EMTpilot

So does this mean this board is officially closed and done? (for those of us who have not applied yet)

It seems from the last board in February that they close off accepting applications a couple of weeks before the board convenes. Hence ORs tell their applicants to rush to get stuff in because the next board is always a bit of a mystery.