• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

bkos1207

Alright guys, I know to take everything with a grain of salt, but I just got an email from my OR stating that a board will be held Wednesday, as in tomorrow. He said his office received 2 days advance notice. I know there was one other person on here that heard Wednesday as well, so here's hoping the rumor mill churns out some truth!

EMTpilot

Ladies and gentlemen I have the scoop. I just received an Email from my OR saying the board is indeed tomorrow, Wednesday. This is not a drill.
GlassPlainBadger.gif

Attachments

• IMG_3676-1.PNG
    IMG_3676-1.PNG
    146.8 KB · Views: 38
Just got a call from my OR as well to confirm the board is happening tomorrow. My recruiters are more in the camp of don't tell anyone anything until you know something, so I'm inclined to believe him!

sharkbait1

pilot
Ladies and gentlemen I have the scoop. I just received an Email from my OR saying the board is indeed tomorrow, Wednesday. This is not a drill.
EMTpilot,

Are you in Philadelphia? I'm coming out of Baltimore, which goes through PHL but no word on the board from my end. I do know my kit is at NRC so I'm hoping it got picked up in time. Can I have my OP/OR contact the PHL office or is that a no-no?

EMTpilot

EMTpilot,

Are you in Philadelphia? I'm coming out of Baltimore, which goes through PHL but no word on the board from my end. I do know my kit is at NRC so I'm hoping it got picked up in time. Can I have my OP/OR contact the PHL office or is that a no-no?
Just sent you a PM

MemphisBell

pilot
EMTpilot,

Do you know when your kit was submitted to NRC?

MemphisBell

pilot
I know it was sent out of my home recruiting office 2 weeks ago, and that as of today the status was at PM, but that's it...

Mine was sent out on the March 26 but I received a text from my recruiter yesterday saying that the program manager approved me for pilot and nfo and was forwarded to the board. I know before this, my status was "at PM" and im pretty sure your status has to be "at Pro Board" to be seen by the board. Maybe they are still working on kits for tomorrow and your status will be changed by the end of the day.