• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

blarged

ready
Could this wait be any longer?

haha ... just watched some Friends.

I received an email from my OR a week or so ago sent out to all his current recruits stating that it is the end of the fiscal year ... so things are very busy around his office. I'm taking that as his polite way of saying, "No chance there will be any updates until after October 1st."

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
Congrats! Unfortunately still waiting . . . Blarged, if yours just came in then I guess mine shouldn't be too far behind!

anghockey

Both my waivers came through, PFT, MEPS are long done, and I already have a security clearance, and I still have no FS.

Who from May is still waiting? If so, do you know why?

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
CLASS 06-10 Checking in 56 strong. Things are tough here guys. Prepare yourself mentally and physically. All I can say is LET YOURSELF BE TRAINED. That seems to be the key to these early weeks. Good luck to those still waiting for a date and PREPARE YOURSELF if you are scheduled to come on deck soon.

anghockey

Congrats anghockey!!! I think that does it for all the May Pro-rec's (finally, hah)

Bundle up!

Unfortunately, I know of one Intel person still waiting, but I'm definitely at the tail end.

I'll try! If it's anything like winter quarter at UChicago it's going to SUCK.

SWOHopeful

Unfortunately, I know of one Intel person still waiting, but I'm definitely at the tail end.

I'll try! If it's anything like winter quarter at UChicago it's going to SUCK.

I think INTEL pro-recs take longer for two reasons.

1. Longer security clearance process.

2. Make sure that your "anticipated" graduation date lines up with follow on schools.

lw016591

I'm 26
OAR SCORE 43
GPA 2.9 Electronics and Computer Tech

I want to go Nuke, and Im sending my package in Oct 19, I think i should be picked up what do you guys think