• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

KLT

thanks guys : )

good luck with all of your future class dates and get it done! I'll see you all in the pipeline....

Archanan7

Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi
Final Select thank God. OCS date Nov. 8th. Pushing to grab an earlier class if a slot opens up but its good to have a date.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Congrats guys, the wait goes by fast. I'm already looking at doing my "within 30 days" PRT, crazy.

Archanan7

Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi
Ok, scratch the last date. Just got the call I've been bumped up to the Oct. 25 class. Hoping to be bumped up to Oct 11ish. Is that the earlier date? Anyway excited to be under the 2 month mark.

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
Got the phone call about having to update the form in my NASIS account. To those who have received their Final Select letters--how long was it from the time you made the update to the FS? I was all squared away and my recruiter told me that I'd hear this week . . . except then there was this snag. I don't want to have to wait until January to class up!

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Got the phone call about having to update the form in my NASIS account. To those who have received their Final Select letters--how long was it from the time you made the update to the FS? I was all squared away and my recruiter told me that I'd hear this week . . . except then there was this snag. I don't want to have to wait until January to class up!

I got my FS Aug 4th after being accepted May 20th. Mine was mostly MEPS related though. It's possible if you did all the background (aka NASIS) stuff before you board that it expired.

blarged

ready

My answer: still waiting