• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Max Weight?

LEG DAY

Not sure if i'm in the right section here. What is the maximum weight allowed for a Student Naval Aviator Applicant? I researched and couldn't seem to find anything. Thanks...

LEG DAY

^^^Well then I guess i'm good LOL. The reason I ask is i'm hovering around 225-230 right now at about 8% bf according to the Marine Corps' ridiculous BF tape measuring test. I thought I heard or read somewhere awhile back that it was 225lbs. True?

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
^^^Well then I guess i'm good LOL. The reason I ask is i'm hovering around 225-230 right now at about 8% bf according to the Marine Corps' ridiculous BF tape measuring test. I thought I heard or read somewhere awhile back that it was 225lbs. True?

Dude, you're fine. Some guys who you can tell are in great shape get taped every time, and then the fatties meet weight. Keep the waist small and neck big ...

Hornet bubbas, help me out here ... The Yeti had to be pushing 3 bills ...

Short

None
I know the guy who made that zapper; quite possibly one of the most significant achievements in modern aviation. I'm over 3 bills myself, but when you figure that 90lbs of that is all wang, I do pretty well on the bf measurements.

jtmedli

pilot
I know the guy who made that zapper; quite possibly one of the most significant achievements in modern aviation. I'm over 3 bills myself, but when you figure that 90lbs of that is all wang, I do pretty well on the bf measurements.

With that name is must be all girth!!

Short

None
Some men were the first to punch the number, others pioneered night boat ops, and one brave soul managed to take the piss out of a squadron-mate by having a zapper made with his photograph and the aforementioned legend about looks and odor, and send it forth into the world. I have laid eyes upon that fearsome visage in many countries, on facilities belonging to both yut and zoomie, squid and civilian, in FPOs staffed by aging locals, and unexpectedly attractive girls. Just as the sun will rise and set, A-4s will type all in bold with many an emoticon, and someone will ask what their chances are for jets/SNA without using the search function, you too shall see the Yeti...but one when one stares upon the Yeti, be careful that the Yeti does not stare back.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Some men were the first to punch the number, others pioneered night boat ops, and one brave soul managed to take the piss out of a squadron-mate by having a zapper made with his photograph and the aforementioned legend about looks and odor, and send it forth into the world. I have laid eyes upon that fearsome visage in many countries, on facilities belonging to both yut and zoomie, squid and civilian, in FPOs staffed by aging locals, and unexpectedly attractive girls. Just as the sun will rise and set, A-4s will type all in bold with many an emoticon, and someone will ask what their chances are for jets/SNA without using the search function, you too shall see the Yeti...but one when one stares upon the Yeti, be careful that the Yeti does not stare back.

Beautiful

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

That's fucking awesome. I've probably seen the Yeti in 3 or 4 continents - it is ubiquitous! :D

Brett

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup. There's a reason that the HS pilots tend to be the biggest fockers in the Air Wing.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

This post is pure poetry ... :)