• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Due to the timeline on the current board results and the fact that we are very much on track for IDC in FY15, the board originally scheduled for 1 December 2014 (application due date of 5 November 2014) has been cancelled. The next IDC board will be scheduled for 9 March 2015 (application due date of 4 February 2015). This thread has been established for those who are applying and didn't make the most recent IDC board.

LadyT

If the September 2014 IDC Board is any indication, we have until at least May 2015 to "enjoy" this new thread. :(

Ugh...not good news for the start of this week. I think I've got one or two boards before I become ineligible because of my age.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Ugh...not good news for the start of this week. I think I've got one or two boards before I become ineligible because of my age.

Only for SUPPO though. You can apply for INTEL and enjoy these wonderful threads for almost another decade. :)

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Thanks for the great information RuFiO181. I did confirm his post with NRC, because my package was going to be submitted today. Regardless, lets start posting our stats and questions for the next board.

AT1(AW)
Applying: IP / SWO/IP / Intel
TIS: 7 YRS
B.S. Aeronautics / 3.89 GPA
M.S. Information Management / 4.0 GPA

OAR: 56

Awards: Sailor of the Year, 3 NAM's, 1 FLOC, Arizona State University Outstanding Graduate Student/Leadership Award

Evaluations: EP, EP, EP, EP

Interviews: O-5(IP), O-4(Intel), O-3(Intel)
LOR's: O-5(Pilot), O-4(AMDO), E-8(ATCS), E-7(AWVC)

Extra curricular: Habitat for Humanity, USO, Elementary School tutor/mentor, 2 Honors Societies, Arizona State Graduate Ambassador

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
With FY15 IDC quotas already met, should the March 2015 board produce about the same or less Pro-Rec Y's than the September 2014 board?

MichaelC

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. I will be shooting for Intel in March. I will put my stats up. I am sure I will have more questions later.

21 yo male
Prior enlisted: YN2 (3 years in the reserves) Just got frocked! :)
Applying: Intel/SWO
B.A. Political Science 3.79 GPA
OAR: TBD, studying for it now
LOR: O4-retired army Intel/Infantry officer and professor, a sitting Congressman, Collegiate Christian Ministry Director, Church Pastor, and Fire Team Leader PO1
Significant leadership experience and ample volunteer work

I look forward to the next board. I am still getting the rest of my application together. It has been a dream since high school to become an Officer in the Navy.