• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

wpothier

I think my 3.2 GPA (2.6 if you average in the stuff I did 12 years ago, before taking college seriously) is what really did me in. Maybe if I go ahead and finish my Masters in Strategic Intelligence I'll have a better shot in the future, assuming I make the age cutoff =/

Was hoping 15 years experience in the Corps would offset that!

Congratulations to those who made it, and good luck in OCS

exNavyOffRec

I think my 3.2 GPA (2.6 if you average in the stuff I did 12 years ago, before taking college seriously) is what really did me in. Maybe if I go ahead and finish my Masters in Strategic Intelligence I'll have a better shot in the future, assuming I make the age cutoff =/

Was hoping 15 years experience in the Corps would offset that!

Congratulations to those who made it, and good luck in OCS

experience really doesn't offset a bad GPA, on the GPA worksheet they would average all your college GPA's so your GPA would look pretty low, the kicker is even if you aced a Master's Degree the way the the GPA calculation sheet calculates the GPA your GPA would still be low.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Those details aren't part of the results. The results simply contain a name and if the applicant is from the fleet or from a NRD. Nothing more. As for OCS date and where that falls in relation to the fiscal year, you'll need to talk to your recruiter. Case by case.

+ 1. We're not at liberty to discuss that.

thebraz81

I submitted mine for the previous board, was told on multiple occasions that my package was complete and good to go. I am AD and when I checked Bupers today...nothing. I called to investigate and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. I was told mine "may have fell through the cracks." Unacceptable!!!

exNavyOffRec

I submitted mine for the previous board, was told on multiple occasions that my package was complete and good to go. I am AD and when I checked Bupers today...nothing. I called to investigate and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. I was told mine "may have fell through the cracks." Unacceptable!!!

The process NRC has is pretty fool proof, it isn't like it would be sitting in a drawer, it is all computerized and they can see what application are waiting for them to review and kick up, I wonder if it wasn't kicked back by the PM and the processor never let you know of some item than needed to be fixed, or maybe you didn't meet the requirements of one thing or another?

zacc007

I am in a similar position (or at least I think am). I still have not been able to get in touch with my recruiter, he is away and said he would get back to me when he gets to his computer. But I have a relative that was able to see the list and said my name was not in either the yes or no column (or however it's set up). I know that in the computer system it said it was being reviewed and my recruiter check as recent as last week and it still said that. I am not sure how to find out what happen except to wait to hear what my recruiter says.

Scranton

Been reading this thread for some time now, but first time poster. Just found out I was a Pro-Rec N for Intel. I applied through NRD Philadelphia. This was my second time applying and being rejected. Congrats to all those selected. My stats are below for comparison purposes:

30-year old non-prior attorney
I have been practicing law for 4 1/2 years with management experience
3.4 GPA with a B.S. degree in Accounting from the University of Scranton
3.35 GPA with a J.D. from New England School of Law
OAR: 52
LOR: Former Supervisor, Present Supervisor, Sitting U.S. Senator, O-3 Seal (retired), O-4 Supply (retired), and O-3 Intel
Interview Appraisals: O-3 Seal (retired); O-4 Supply (retired); O-3 MC, O-3 NC, O-3 Intel

I am in a similar position (or at least I think am). I still have not been able to get in touch with my recruiter, he is away and said he would get back to me when he gets to his computer. But I have a relative that was able to see the list and said my name was not in either the yes or no column (or however it's set up). I know that in the computer system it said it was being reviewed and my recruiter check as recent as last week and it still said that. I am not sure how to find out what happen except to wait to hear what my recruiter says.

That's interesting, my recruiter just called me and told me essentially the same thing. He received confirmation that my package was submitted to the board for review, however my name is on neither column( absent from ProRec Y and Pro Rec N). Does anyone know a likely scenario where a name would not appear at all?

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
That's interesting, my recruiter just called me and told me essentially the same thing. He received confirmation that my package was submitted to the board for review, however my name is on neither column( absent from ProRec Y and Pro Rec N). Does anyone know a likely scenario where a name would not appear at all?
Wasn't there a situation a year or two ago where several kits did not go in front of the board due to an administrative error, and they held a supplemental board within a couple months to go over the outstanding items without any new submissions? I'm at work on mobile so not able to do a detailed search right now, but I'm hoping someone else might recall the details - if not I will try to find and link that thread later this afternoon.

LadyT

Wasn't there a situation a year or two ago where several kits did not go in front of the board due to an administrative error, and they held a supplemental board within a couple months to go over the outstanding items without any new submissions? I'm at work on mobile so not able to do a detailed search right now, but I'm hoping someone else might recall the details - if not I will try to find and link that thread later this afternoon.

Someone else on this forum mentioned that another INTEL board may convene on May 7th (I believe that is the date). Maybe those applications not yet reviewed will be considered then?