• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
@RUFiO181, do you still receive a OPO Gram detailing the status of current and future boards? If you do, what is the latest on the IDC Board? Thanks.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
The NOPO that used to post here rotated out, so there isn't likely to be any update on the board status from him. Additionally, since the IDC selection board is a remote one, NRC doesn't really have control over when it convenes, when the results are coming, and what they are. From what I've seen, all they know is that it happened or it didn't.

Unfortunately, the OCS Help Desk is going to be as clueless as we all are until the results come in, in which case everyone will most certainly find out within the following one or two days (if not the same day).

What everyone can glean from Manzo's e-mail is that the board was not cancelled, and it most likely happened on time.

kherr

Your OCS application is currently at board. Board results will be posted to BUPERS BOL. Look on BOL each day to see if the results have posted.
I recieved a similar message two weeks ago. Recruiter informed me that 1) the board happened in March 2) my packet was seen by the board 3) no results yet.

Igbaf

Sneaky-Beaky Like
Heck, half the reason I'm here is to remind myself that the board and process is actually going on so those emails are fine by me.

exNavyOffRec

I recieved a similar message two weeks ago. Recruiter informed me that 1) the board happened in March 2) my packet was seen by the board 3) no results yet.

until the results are rec'd by NRC there really is no confirmation the board was held as planned, in general once NRC receives the results they push them out fairly fast.

there have been several cases when a remote board was said to be going on when it wasn't, the best was a board was said to be occurring yet one of the board members was sitting in my office!

MGB001

I received a message from my OR about 3 days ago with the following info on the Intel designator:

INTEL: 15Jun (there was a board in March but not all packages were looked at and were pushed to June, no results on who was looked at and who was pushed have been released)

So that's a bit of good news if they did look at a few packages rather than the designator being completely closed.

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
I received a message from my OR about 3 days ago with the following info on the Intel designator:

INTEL: 15Jun (there was a board in March but not all packages were looked at and were pushed to June, no results on who was looked at and who was pushed have been released)

So that's a bit of good news if they did look at a few packages rather than the designator being completely closed.
Interesting. Possibly, like NFO, only fleet applicants were looked at for INTEL. Purely speculation.

plastycx

Never Giving Up
I used to check so many times but all my previous attempts of YES and NO were entered either Thursdays or Fridays between 0730 and 1600 on BUPERS

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
I used to check so many times but all my previous attempts of YES and NO were entered either Thursdays or Fridays between 0730 and 1600 on BUPERS
Good to know. Since there aren't too many active duty applicants on this board, I'd like to provide them the same information that I am privy too. I will update this forum on those two days. Thanks.

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Today is day 28 since the board convened. We are at the point in the process where results could be released any day now.