• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2015 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Considering Intel isn't making selections this go-'round, the results from the March board should (hopefully) be released much quicker than last time.
If I remember correctly, September's board was held up because one of the communities had to wait for the number of selections alotted them.

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Just got an email to update my dd 2807-1. I would think that most applicants would have to since the validity is only 90 days.

I asked my recruiter about this board being closed for 1 designator. He said he checks these boards, too - and usually they'rs spot-on. He just emailed me back that the Program Manager for the board emailed him in CIRIMS and all 3 boards are going.

exNavyOffRec

I asked my recruiter about this board being closed for 1 designator. He said he checks these boards, too - and usually they'rs spot-on. He just emailed me back that the Program Manager for the board emailed him in CIRIMS and all 3 boards are going.

I think you have a terminology issue going on here, IDC is one board, that one board picks 7 designators (Intel, IW, IP, SWO-IP, SWO-IW, Oceano, SWO-Oceano), so 3 doesn't make sense as far as boards, and if he meant designators that isn't good.

I think you have a terminology issue going on here, IDC is one board, that one board picks 7 designators (Intel, IW, IP, SWO-IP, SWO-IW, Oceano, SWO-Oceano), so 3 doesn't make sense as far as boards, and if he meant designators that isn't good.

My bad... He put me in for Intel, IP and IW, and he said that (at least) those three designtors are still up for grabs. I didn't ask about the rest

exNavyOffRec

My bad... He put me in for Intel, IP and IW, and he said that (at least) those three designtors are still up for grabs. I didn't ask about the rest

Since NRC notified that Intel was closed, if they did open it up historically that is not good, that means they might pick a few but anyone else would be a pro N vice pro X, or what I have seen before is because application had been submitted prior to notification of the board being closed they "held" the board, but the selection sheet listed no one under Pro Y and listed everyone under Pro N, they effectively held the board to decline everyone.

LukeS

I applied for three designators (IP, SWO-IP, SWO) if i don't get picked up for the IDC options, when would I find out about SWO?

exNavyOffRec

I applied for three designators (IP, SWO-IP, SWO) if i don't get picked up for the IDC options, when would I find out about SWO?

It has been put out on here many times by RUFIO that NRC will not look at you for SWO unless it is your #1 or #2 choice, there are a few here that found out the hard way about that.

LukeS

Yeah i have seen that post but two of the SWO's onboard here got picked up having SWO as the third choice. I know things change but I guess I'll find out later. Hopefully I don't have to wait for the third choice. lol

exNavyOffRec

Yeah i have seen that post but two of the SWO's onboard here got picked up having SWO as the third choice. I know things change but I guess I'll find out later. Hopefully I don't have to wait for the third choice. lol

When did you submit your application? your profile says your are over the age limit for SWO unless you are prior service.

LukeS

I submitted my application last month. I am on AD and have an approved age waiver from the SWO OCM.

exNavyOffRec

I submitted my application last month. I am on AD and have an approved age waiver from the SWO OCM.

If you submitted in time for this IDC board your application would have been seen by the last SWO board as well, so check BOL for updates.

LukeS

Nothing on BOL. I guess you are right about SWO not looking at you if it's the 3rd choice. Still have high hopes for IDC though.