• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

N9148Q

Contributor
duross thats the same issue most people have. Remember they have a ton of applicants to call and tell them their fate lol and the rest of us keep blowing up the phones while they try and do this. Suggest getting a case and chasing after women it will help pass the weekend.

SpaceApe29

Pro Rec'ed for SNA!!!

I was able to get my OIC to make a phone call to NRC. The Processor said "He made it over the first hurdle, just don’t gain any weight (no problem there, but I’m guessing it just had to be said) and the next hurdle is the medical review". He also mentioned having three sections to pass thorough...I know the first is getting the Pro Rec and the second is the medical review...what is the third? Is it maybe the final select? That is the only thing I can think of that would fit.
Any ideas?

Now if you can track towards P-3's and if I can get on this next board for NFO, I will be honored to bug you in person instead of on here. Maybe some jokes about "you think flying is hard?! Try jumping!" :icon_wink

Seriously, congrats!

A

AlexSmart

I am the first one to apply next month? I was going to submit yesterday but my final LOR didn't make it in by yesterday:

24/M/SNA/SNFO/INTEL. 8/9/9 60 ASTB.

3.49 B.A. Political Science/Pre-Law, Dean's List. Five seasons of NCAA Division 1 quarterback.

2 LORs from D-1 head football coaches, one Pac-10, one Big Sky Conference.

Fingers officially crossed.

lgcrandall

There's actually a thread on here set up for April already...if you're just submitting you'll be in May though. Good luck :)

GreenLantern330

As far as I know I applied for BDCP. It was my understanding that I could apply for an SNA/SNFO position through BDCP. At least that is what my OR told me.

Do you have at least 30 semester hours earned? Maybe if you don't that's why (even if you will have those 30 hours by the end of the semester because technically when you applied you didn't). That's all only if you didn't though. And I could be wrong. Just guessing.

A

AlexSmart

There's actually a thread on here set up for April already...if you're just submitting you'll be in May though. Good luck :)

Yep, its going to be May. Thanks for the heads up I didn't even see that. Guess I'll be the one to start the May thread.

Jsas

Now if you can track towards P-3's and if I can get on this next board for NFO, I will be honored to bug you in person instead of on here. Maybe some jokes about "you think flying is hard?! Try jumping!" :icon_wink

Seriously, congrats!

Thanks man! I would really like to see you get selected on the next board. I am definitely down for the P-3/P-8 idea! Good luck!!!!!! Keep me posted as well.

Tonkovich.J

Do you have at least 30 semester hours earned? Maybe if you don't that's why (even if you will have those 30 hours by the end of the semester because technically when you applied you didn't). That's all only if you didn't though. And I could be wrong. Just guessing.

I have completed 53 credit hours so far.

Just got pro rec'd for SNA / SNFO!

25/m
9/9/9 67
2.51 GPA - B.S. Aerospace Engineering - Embry-Riddle
LOR's - 2 math professors, 2 USAF O-2's, 3 rocket scientists (NASA / L-3)
Extra curriculars - tutoring, volunteering, chess / piano / guitar instructor

Congrats to the pro-recs. If you got a non-select, don't give up and be very patient. I pursued a civilian DoD job for over a year once. Paper travels slowly.

Haymaker

Pro Rec SNA
I was rooting for you to hit the jackpot... but I'll gladly accept some victory brew.

Congrats rmalama and everyone else who got a pro rec. Can't wait 'till we meet up in Newport.