• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

priceless529

I was with my recruiter today and he called someone involved with the board results, and they said the SNA board is done and currently in the process of finalizing everything. They also said your recruiters should know the results by Wednesday March 24th at the soonest.

so does that mean JUST the SNA board is done and they will now move on to do the others? or are all the boards going on at the same time? results next week would be great! and all i have left to do is PRT if selected

rmalama

I predict heartache in your future my friend, either as the result of losing a ton of beer to us....or getting a serious dose of alcohol poisoning from hitting the jackpot.

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!!

SO, if/when I get in I'll be showing up a couple days early in Newport to collect! Also, just so you all know I like my women like my beer, blonde.

Good luck to everyone!! boy oh boy I just want these results to come in!!

marmy9876

so does that mean JUST the SNA board is done and they will now move on to do the others? or are all the boards going on at the same time? results next week would be great! and all i have left to do is PRT if selected

I know SWO finished tues (wed am at latest) as well....dunno about anything else, sorry.

marmy9876

im getting ready for heart break when those results come in

I hear you...I'm very hopeful, but just have a bad feeling (and b/c of my age my options if not selected are extremely limited). I can't stop thinking about these results. I read on another site that these results won't be to us until the week after next (like after the 29th), but I heard from my insider source that the results are in the process of being sent back down to recruiters, and we should hear early this week. A few more days of waiting impatiently and we should know about our futures.

Shakeszilla

I've been working with a recruiter at NRD St. Louis. I was actually trying to get in touch with someone at Great Lakes but they wouldn't call me back so I ended up pulling out an old business card a recruiter gave me at a job fair a year ago and he set me up with her down there. Its a bit more of a drive but I have been really impressed with their professionalism down there.

What year are you, are you in for the March boards as well?

truk459

I am a senior, but i will end up going 4.5 yrs. I am in for the March boards, looks pretty competitive....

anyways i was with Senior Chief Stevenson out of Peoria at first, he retired, the moved to Chief lyles, who i think is retired or something, now to Cheif Diaz out of Paducah Ky. I have been trying to get into a board since like...september.

just wondering if you had gotten shuffled like i have.

Shakeszilla

Yeah Peoria was the first station I worked with, I didn't do much with him except take the ASTB. He set me up with STL pretty much right after I called him because he knew he would be retiring soon, so I've been working with them since.

Well good luck, we should know in a week or so.

ajalali

pilot
props to my recruiter at Boston NRD for getting my package through in a flash. Can't wait to hear back guys, hope we all get in! Good luck!

JSC87

sooooo. I get a call today while I'm driving in my car. Random #, no idea who it is so i answer.

Me: Hello
Guy: Hi there is this JSC87?
Me: Yes...
Guy: This is Chief So-and-so from the United States Navy recruiting district Richmond.
Me: (Holy Sh!t) Hi how are you?
Guy: I'm great. I was just wondering if I could talk to you about your application?
Me: (Holy F#%@) ....ok.....
Guy: ......We are conducting a survey... about the experience you had when dealing with the navy and its recruiting process. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?

So i answer his questions and the end of the convo goes like this...

Guy: Well thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. You have a great Sunday.
Me: Thanks you too. (Hangs up) You son of a #*%#@.

So after swearing like a sailor (haha), cleaning my pants up, and having a case or so of beer i have recovered.

Anyone else have the pleasure of receiving one of these nice phone calls?

Shakeszilla

sooooo. I get a call today while I'm driving in my car. Random #, no idea who it is so i answer.

Me: Hello
Guy: Hi there is this JSC87?
Me: Yes...
Guy: This is Chief So-and-so from the United States Navy recruiting district Richmond.
Me: (Holy Sh!t) Hi how are you?
Guy: I'm great. I was just wondering if I could talk to you about your application?
Me: (Holy F#%@) ....ok.....
Guy: ......We are conducting a survey... about the experience you had when dealing with the navy and its recruiting process. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?

So i answer his questions and the end of the convo goes like this...

Guy: Well thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. You have a great Sunday.
Me: Thanks you too. (Hangs up) You son of a #*%#@.

So after swearing like a sailor (haha), cleaning my pants up, and having a case or so of beer i have recovered.

Anyone else have the pleasure of receiving one of these nice phone calls?

lol, no I haven't had the pleasure. That's brutal.

AnonymousGuy

None
I just have a quick question everyone...

I already have a TS clearance that was just adjudicated a year ago, and is therefore still current. Why did I have to fill out a new SF-86? My recruiter only had me fill out and "pen and ink" copy, as he said that was all that was required since I had a clearance already. I think this was the standard SF-86 form, but I only had to fill it out with a pen...I guess?

My main question...what exactly was this for? Are they actually going to pay to have another clearance done on me?