• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

Haymaker

Pro Rec SNA
With my luck.... put me down for over. The unders can enjoy some brew and we can all find out sooner. I'm taking one for the team and bringing all the overs with me. (Sorry guys)

marmy9876

Check me for under! Gotta keep that positive attitude right? I think a lot of us, if selected, would be in same classes....first few of the new fy, hopefully. So you overs that are gonna owe beers will have plenty of opportunity to pay up! Good luck everyone.

PS - just noticed a lot of posts between 0100 and 0500. You guys practicing for no sleep already or too nervous about results??? haha.

TarnishedJack

M/22
SWO
Non-Prior
University of North Florida
Political Science/International Relations
GPA. 3.21
OAR 51
LOR's: O-6 NROTC JAX, The Hudson Institute Internship Director, Advisor for the Center for the Study of the Presidency, Two Volusia County Beach Patrol Captains, Three UNF Professors, Two letters from previous employers.

Extra: Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni (not sure if that will help or hurt), Volusia County Beach Patrol Competition Team, UNF Lacrosse (Club).

Just got an e-mail from my recruiter, he expects to get results the 26th.

corbdiggs

Here is what we have so far:

Over:
Corbdiggs
NYYanks
Shakeszilla
Lgcrandall
Mbraesicke
Haymaker
Mic

Under:
Flyman3456
Rass
Big Jeffray
Brycine54
Marmy9876
JSC87

What do you guys want to do if the first results are on the 24th?

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Or someone could be bold and pick the 24th, which is obviously high risk-high reward. If no one should be so bold, I agree with marmy, we all should owe some beers.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
when are scheduling this Beer meet up, put me down for Over.

Maybe who ever losses should just contribute that beer money to webmaster, for gouge and making this month miserable for you!