• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

ianamm

Still waiting

I just want to first say thanks to everyone who has posted here as its been a great help through this process. I got my application in on time for the March review board but I still havent heard anything back. I've sent a couple of emails to my recruiter and he keeps telling me the same thing "Ill let you know as soon as I hear something" no your rolled or got in or didn't get in...nothing. I went for intel/swo/nfo, anyone else still waiting?

How was the duck walk? I love waiting for my FS how bout everyone else? Hopefully we all start hearing back in the next few weeks.

kat27

duck walk was the best part. I got yelled at because I was taking too long to produce a urine sample. I'm sorry if I get stage fright when someone is watching me pee. Awkward.

admyj0609

Pro-Rec SWO
duck walk was the best part. I got yelled at because I was taking too long to produce a urine sample. I'm sorry if I get stage fright when someone is watching me pee. Awkward.

Get used to it, Random Urinalysis test are conducted almost monthly within the fleet, you will have your fair share of PEE test and believe me, they will be watching you (If female then there will be female proctors of course)....

Big Biff

Got Em
Get used to it, Random Urinalysis test are conducted almost monthly within the fleet, you will have your fair share of PEE test and believe me, they will be watching you (If female then there will be female proctors of course)....

I've had dozens of UA's in the fleet and I have never had anyone make you go to the urinal with 8 other dudes, everyone pivot 45 degrees to the left so if you miss your going to soak the next guy. All while the proctor walks around in silence like a Marine DI waiting for someone to drop the cup and tear into them.

Every piss test in the fleet pretty much consists of going to the head with a proctor, but the proctor wanders around, turns on the water, does whatever they can besides meat gaze. Sometimes they even let you use the bathroom stall

Maybe my multiple MEPS experiences of UA are just the exception.

I dunno I think the longest part is waiting for your security clearance I would assume the prt and medical stuff is processed rather quickly. I had everything already done and my OR said it would take between 30-60 days

Falk

FS SNA
I got my pro-rec in February and I am still waiting. I had my MEPs all squared away before I applied but now they keep coming back to me with new little things they want explained or examined again. I know there are at least a couple guys from January too who are still waiting for FS. On the other hand, one guy from my board went to OCS last Sunday (though he was a prior enlisted) and a bunch more are going this Sunday. Go figure...

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
I've done EVERYTHING already...MEPS, PRT, eye consult, the whole nine yards. Nothing left to do but sit around and wait for my final select...

ianamm

Into April and still no word back....?

I just want to first say thanks to everyone who has posted here as its been a great help through this process. I got my application in on time for the March review board but I still havent heard anything back. I've sent a couple of emails to my recruiter and he keeps telling me the same thing "Ill let you know as soon as I hear something" no your rolled or got in or didn't get in...nothing. I went for intel/swo/nfo, anyone else still waiting?

I think you should have heard something now for swo and definitely nfo and I'm not sure when the intel results came out. Call your recruiter and ask and if he can't do anything sometimes you have to take it into your own hands since it is your future not theirs.

kat27

damn, I have to do my PRT on the 13th. I think after that I am ready to go. what's the eye consult? is that for ppl who got corrective surgery? or is that through Meps? F. Flyin4pride, you said 30-60 days for final select? Wow that blows. I guess I should look forward to enjoying another summer in Chicago. thanks guys
kat