• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M16a2 - Ar15

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
How does the Texas Brigade Armory rifle stack up against the GA rifle?
Dunno .... but I'll report back in a few months (?) ... hopefully sooner. I've been doing a lot of research on several gun-related forums and you get a lot of plus and minus from the participants. Also ... a lot of guys who pretend they're former Army/USMC snipers .... didn't know we had so many .... so there's about a even division of opinion and everyone has their favorites.

I'm sending a pre-64 Winchester M70 down there w/ a Unertl scope in a week or so .... to do my Gunny Hathcock Vietnam look-alike. Hopefully, a Gunny Hathcock shoot-alike, as well ..... :)

I've talked with Mike Lau on a couple of occasions --- I didn't ask him directly, but I read somewhere that he's former Army --- I like him based on our phonecons --- he remembers me and 'da Bruddah's flying out of NAS DALLAS when he was a kid and lived on the lake .... and lived next door to a friend who punched out of an F-4 down there ....

I feel good about him. More to follow ....

Wanabe Jarhead

Sounds good. Can't wait for the range report. Might make my decision easier when the money becomes available for my own .308