• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for 1830s for interview

Ian NP

Good day everyone,

I am stationed at a command where there are absolutely 0 1830 officers, but I need an interview in order to apply for the designator. Unfortunately, every officer that acts as a resource for finding these interviews is on extended leave and I don't necessarily have the time to wait for their return.

I am looking for contacts of willing Intel officers to conduct an interview appraisal - I only need one. If anyone has any information, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good day everyone,

I am stationed at a command where there are absolutely 0 1830 officers, but I need an interview in order to apply for the designator. Unfortunately, every officer that acts as a resource for finding these interviews is on extended leave and I don't necessarily have the time to wait for their return.

I am looking for contacts of willing Intel officers to conduct an interview appraisal - I only need one. If anyone has any information, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Find an officer mentor or two at your command to help you. I'm sure they know at least somebody.

Asking strangers on the internet to help you often doesn't go well here...

Ian NP

Find an officer mentor or two at your command to help you. I'm sure they know at least somebody.

Asking strangers on the internet to help you often doesn't go well here...
I will continue looking locally of course. We’re quite small and everyone has remained in-community for their entire career though, and are equally unsure of how to proceed.

jetski77

You could always ask the Intel OCM as well.
Hello, I'm currently also putting OCS package for Intel Pro board this year. Had a question about interview appraisal. Does the interview appraisal have to be from O-6 only ? Or it can be from O-4 or O-5 ? Currently active duty enlisted, already had 3 O-6 interviews, trying to add one more, I just can't find another O6