• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Living on a Sailboat

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
That's good advice...I've been bugging my wife for a boat. She said I can get one toy only; there's a red 1988 Porsche 911 that I want, a suzuki sv 650, or a hydra sports dc202....

decisions, decisions.

1988_911_Carrera.JPG

I used to have a 1980 911SC, still regret selling it 7 years later.

DSC00421.JPG

And yes John, it was my Hinge-mobile.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I think it's a childhood memory thing. They were the iconic sports car of the 80s to me, and if someone was driving one, they had made it.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
That is a beautiful 930. My heart rests with a 964 or 993 T but I would buy that in a heartbeat if my VA O-3 paycheck could support it without divorce papers from the wife.

MasterBates

I had a 1968 Mustang coupe.. 289, C4, and all rebuilt..

The ex wrapped it around a phone pole on US-17 in JAX. I'm still mad.

exNavyOffRec

I had a 1968 Mustang coupe.. 289, C4, and all rebuilt..

The ex wrapped it around a phone pole on US-17 in JAX. I'm still mad.

I had a 1969 Mach I stolen and never recovered, actually didn't bother me too much as I had bought it to restore and hadn't started yet, so I had very little in it. This was also in 1994, not a good year.

phrogpilot73

regret, this is regret, in 1994 I had a 1968 Mustang Fastback stock 302 4 barrel, 4 speed, stock A/C and I sold it and I don't have a good reason why.
My Dad's got you beat. The first brand new car he ever bought was a 1967 Mustang Coup. Sold it in 1969 when my sister came along. He regrets it to this day.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My Dad's got you beat. The first brand new car he ever bought was a 1967 Mustang Coup. Sold it in 1969 when my sister came along. He regrets it to this day.
Why would he regret your sister being born....that's pretty rough......:D