• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lets talk Transformers....

Despite what Hollywood likes to show when Special Operations go into the field we typically wear as little as possible that does anything other than identify ourselves as Americans so that we don't get shot at by our own guys beyond all that we don't make a habit of wearing all our unit and award insignia into operational area's.

And having been in 120+ degree area of operations nobody is gonna wear black hoods just to look cool. Saw the movie and given what they were flying in and the general suggestion of the movie, unless I missed where they specifically said they were rangers I took the impression they were more of PJ's or TACP, given how they talk about were they have been and how long out and the fact that they are basing out of Qatar for operations in country.

Just my .02 as always.

MasterBates

Speaking of GI Joe, my inner nerd really wants a Baroness/Scarlett scene. Just saying. :icon_smil

And just watching the trailer, I dunno who they got for the Baroness, but :eek:.

(reeling tongue back in now)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
So cobra commander is the kid from 3rd rock from the sun... that just sounds strange to me.

Yankee Uniform Tango
sienna-miller-gi-joe.jpg

:eek:

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
yeah but one has a bigger plastic boob shell uniform. Standard issue of course