• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Legal Officer School

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot

AJB37

This also means that there'll be 3 weeks with one less pilot at NSE encroaching on NDZ's airspace. :D

We can do that now without asking on Rwy 32, it was in the R&I. I like to pop in say hi to the 57s then go away.

KBayDog

We can do that now without asking on Rwy 32, it was in the R&I. I like to pop in say hi to the 57s then go away.

I know it's allowed now. I might just go north and pay a visit to your ILS or something....you know, just to POP in and say hi to the t-whatevers and then go away.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"yeah five zero eight ain't got no fuel."

Classic!!

The aircraft operator stated the aircraft had flown 4.5 flight hours since the last refueling and that the aircraft holds 24.5 gallons of usable fuel. They stated the aircraft consumes about 6 gallons of fuel per flight hour

That just ain't right!

I'd consider the fuel gauge as important a preflight item as, say, checking tires for flat spots...dunno...just sayin'. It's probably not a bad thing to check it from time-to-time while in the air. I'm surprised he even made it all the way from Dauphin to P-cola!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know it's allowed now. I might just go north and pay a visit to your ILS or something....you know, just to POP in and say hi to the t-whatevers and then go away.

Out of curiosity, does the ILS/LOC work at NSE now? Did they ever get a PAR up there? I'm guessing yes and no, in that order.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Why would you want to employ twice the manpower to support the mission? Seriously, it's economics.

Oh wait, they're paid anyways.