• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Legal Officer School

BackOrdered

Contributor
Just prepare to be at the helm for people going up for the most outlandish "really, was it worth it dude" BS imaginable.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
My question: what happens if you just wear a bag on the first day? Are they going to turn you away? Okay, then you can go change, but seriously, you're there to learn, not have a uniform inspection.

Tell that to the Shoes.

KBayDog

Over the past several years, flight students across the training command have gone on adventures such as running a rented civilian airplane out of gas and crashing it into the mall, high speed car/motorcycle police chase, poaching protected birds, rearranging traffic cones and signs at a construction site, making enough ruckus during the wee hours of the morning (while dressed only in skivvies while drinking in the apartment complex jacuzzi) that the neighbors call the cops with a noise complaint...

All of which pales in comparison to parking in an unauthorized space right in front of the NASWF po-po HQ.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Which means that by the time you get back from skule, the T-34'll be retired and you'll have to go through the FITU again.
I made my peace with that a while ago. All this means is 3 fewer weeks in the T-34 and 3 more weeks of powerpoint I'll never get back.

At least I won't have to sit next to any HITU guys at FITC this time around :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Current Legal O here. Shoot me a PM if you've got any questions.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
NavAir, no dice on bags. Navy shoes wore aquaflage, pilots wore khakis and talked shit about shoes wearing aquaflage. Marines wore cammies. There's a small coffee mess in the back of the classroom so that does help with the power point. When I was there the staff was doing the 5 Guys challenge, in which students were challenged to eat a double burger and whole bag of fries and stay awake during the afternoon lectures without the aid of caffeine. I couldn't do it.

I met a bunch of good guys in the Legal course and we had a pretty epic night out after the final exam.

KBayDog

I made my peace with that a while ago. All this means is 3 fewer weeks in the T-34 and 3 more weeks of powerpoint I'll never get back.

This also means that there'll be 3 weeks with one less pilot at NSE encroaching on NDZ's airspace. :D

At least I won't have to sit next to any HITU guys at FITC this time around :)

Have fun standing Wing CDO again.

z220125653.gif

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
All of which pales in comparison to parking in an unauthorized space right in front of the NASWF po-po HQ.

Ignorance is not a legal defense but I choose to claim ignorance. Either that or I was raging against the system! :)

KBayDog

Ignorance is not a legal defense but I choose to claim ignorance. Either that or I was raging against the system! :)

You gotta have a cause, man.

Some people rail against solar-powered LED stop signs, some fight the power by parking in marked (yet unmarked) parking (no-parking) spaces.

Viva la resistance!