• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lazy Ramadi

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
GMan1976 said:
Hey A4, not sure if you're aware, but their video was a re-enactment of a Saturday Night Live skit .....
Well, hell then !!!

Hey G-man, that clears it up for me :)!!! Hey G-man, SNL is now the "new standard" for Officers and Gentlemen. Hey G-man ..... who could know ..... ???
A4sForever said:
Higher standards is what you reach for, gentlemen. Not the lowest. I weep for the future ..... :icon_rast
... HEY ... !!!

GMan1976

Banned
A4sForever said:
Well, hell then !!!

Hey G-man, that clears it up for me :)!!! Hey G-man, SNL is now the "new standard" for Officers and Gentlemen. Hey G-man ..... who could know ..... ???

... HEY ... !!!

A4,
I've read multitudes of your posts since I've joined this site. I respect and admire you as an accomplished aviator. You make many excellent points on a wide variety of subjects. Most of which I agree with 99.999 percent of the time. However, in this case, there's no need to reply to my last post so sarcastically. Was just trying to share some info with you that I was unsure whether you knew or not.

I do, however, find it interesting that you dump these Sgts for parodying a rap act as not "gentlemanly" or "officer-like" when you yourself are parodying a pot-smoking Jamaican with your little emoticon. Is this the "higher" standard you refer to?

In any event (and in all seriousness), keep posting and keep hooking us up with aviation wisdom and advice. I always look forward to your comments on AW and (besides your snip at me, haha), usually enjoy them immensely.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
GMan1976 said:
A4,
However, in this case, there's no need to reply to my last post so sarcastically.

A4s can certainly respond on his own behalf, but you seem to be the sensitive one...stand-by for fun in the Ready Room if you can't take his magnamious response as transmitted....

That said, my real purpose in responding is to share an earlier mocking....the classic "Whassup" parroting that was first mimicked by some Air Force dudes...mainly office settings though...the Tomcat JOs went a bit further. Hopefully, this can/will lighten up this thread:

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The guy dancing in the cockpit and the playstation controller are priceless.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
GMan1976 said:
......in this case, there's no need to reply to my last post so sarcastically.....
............... :icon_cryi
GMan1976 said:
I do, however, find it interesting that you ... are parodying a pot-smoking Jamaican with your little emoticon. Is this the "higher" standard you refer to?
Are you prejudiced against pot-smoking Jamaicans ... ???
GMan1976 said:
A4.....I agree with 99.999 percent of the time.....
It MUST be a B!tch to be wrong .001 % of the time ... :icon_rast