• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lady SNA's/SNFO's

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard ya. something about the men's units out of the women? Concur...don't get ME started on unplanned pregnancy...:D

Is that coming from all that fleet experience?

I may share some of the opinions expressed but I have served with some shithot female aviators and maintainers that have changed my opinions immensely. Are they perhaps the exception to the rule, maybe but the Marine Corps is better and more effective based on their contributions and some of them have given their lives. The genie is out of the bottle, times do sometimes change, this is one of those things.

Most of my desire to go back to an all balls gun club is more in reaction to the PC crap than the actual presence of women in a squadron and oh by the way the SH female aviators I know can out drink and out fly most on this board so they arent the ones causing the PC crap.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Ahh, otherwise known as the chickensh!t way of getting a quick honorable discharge. Some equal treatment that is.

He was referring to the pull out method in regards to his experience with a Nowak-esqe woman and his child... Not anything against women in the military...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....the SH female aviators I know can out drink and out fly most on this board so they arent the ones causing the PC crap.

Agree ... my wife is a trainer @ the NAS gym ... some of her clients are women; mostly Navy, some Marine ... and THEY maintain that 10% of the female sailors/Marines "carry their weight" .... and the rest ..... ????? They say they don't ....

THEIR words ... not mine. :)

But why bump and grind and wring your hands over 10% of the "good ones" .... you know, the ones who "pull their weight" .... 'cause you wouldn't do it if they were .... MEN. :eek:

We don't need all the grief over the "good" 10% who carry their weight. It hurts the overall effort. Keep the women out of the men's units .... if they NEED to go to war --- let 'em .... in women's units. :)

But that's never gonna happen. Any guesses as to why???

And you know that's the truth.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yes. And I love Flash's retro history. And I love Flash.

The Officers driving the EP-3 into Hainan Island .... while I don't want to resurrect a "bad thread" from AW's archives ....:)

THEY WERE "COLLECTIVELY" THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF LOSERS TO COME ALONG IN A LONG, LONG TIME FOR AND FROM NAS WHIDBEY.

:rolleyes:

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.........

As for the whole man-love thing, I like A4's but love my wife.......good enough for ya? ;)

snake020

Contributor
slight threadjack - the maternity leave I have no problem with, but why there's a special entitlement to a quick discharge if you're pregnant I don't get. Guys who are about to be daddies don't get that option.

But... I haven't seen it used that often, so I can't claim it has a large impact on readiness.