• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just selected, and got....

cmhumphr

CuMhUmPeR
Awesome job and good luck in the fleet man. I want P-3's so bad but the P-8 will be in service by then.:icon_smil

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
What he meant to say is EP-3's are like our version of E-2's. People say they are cool just to make themselves feel better.

Nice...I'd always wondered what it would sound like to hear the two fattest chicks at the dance standing off in the corner by themselves arguing over who's wearing the fugliest eyeglasses/braces ensemble.

And now I know.

If you like Whidbey Island, flying at altitude, being a red-headed stepchild of a red-headed stepchild, and having your very own high-school drama club in the back...EP-3s are great.

If not...I hear some of the guys in P-3s aren't gay.:icon_tong

Welcome to P-3 land!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to a nice 3 month wait until starting advanced. I'll be going home to Washington to get married in the coming weeks. And by the way, I would love to get stationed at Whidbey Island, its close to home!

Aircrew Instruc

None
Bates shakin down some NFO's suure better bring the rest of your D and D club so they can see what happens to you pilot guys in NFOland.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or a lot of flight time. I don't know of one VQ pilot tht has walked out with less than 1000, not so with VP pilots. Just sayin'........:D

"it's quality, not quantity maaaan..."

ron_slater.jpg