• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS June IDC Board?

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Good morning and congrats to those PRO REC Y! Some stats from this board without any specific names, etc...and no, I cannot provide that info to you. You must speak to your recruiter and/or officer processor.

SELECT BREAKDOWN
Oceano / 2 / (2 from NRDs, 0 from fleet)
IW / 12 / (7 from NRDs, 5 from fleet)
IP / 2 / (0 from NRDs, 2 from fleet)
Intel / 16 / (12 from NRDs, 4 from fleet)
CWE / zero
SWO - IP / 2 / (0 from NRDs, 2 from fleet)
SWO - Oceano / zero
SWO - IW / zero

34 total selects / 21 from NRDs (61.8%) and 13 from fleet (38.2%)

Total Applicants: 223 (146 from NRDs (65.5%) and 77 from fleet (35.5%)

Non-Select Breakdown: 125 from NRDs and 64 from fleet (189 non-selects overall)

SELECTION RATE: 15.2% (34 of 223 applicants)

exNavyOffRec

Good morning and congrats to those PRO REC Y! Some stats from this board without any specific names, etc...and no, I cannot provide that info to you. You must speak to your recruiter and/or officer processor.

SELECT BREAKDOWN
Oceano / 2 / (2 from NRDs, 0 from fleet)
IW / 12 / (7 from NRDs, 5 from fleet)
IP / 2 / (0 from NRDs, 2 from fleet)
Intel / 16 / (12 from NRDs, 4 from fleet)
CWE / zero
SWO - IP / 2 / (0 from NRDs, 2 from fleet)
SWO - Oceano / zero
SWO - IW / zero

34 total selects / 21 from NRDs (61.8%) and 13 from fleet (38.2%)

Total Applicants: 223 (146 from NRDs (65.5%) and 77 from fleet (35.5%)

Non-Select Breakdown: 125 from NRDs and 64 from fleet (189 non-selects overall)

SELECTION RATE: 15.2% (34 of 223 applicants)

pretty high selection percentage, of course the overall number of applicants is low, I wonder if some of those NRD's saying "can't submit until October" drove down those numbers.

uncdude33

@Chop07 I don't guess there is anyway you have that type of information for the SNA/SNFO board from yesterday that you could share over on the Thread for 30JUN SNA/SNFO Board? This BOL outage is unfortunately timed.

Wize

From the Navy Detailers FB page:

"Navy Personnel Command was affected by an electrical storm Monday night that impacted the SPAWAR-operated data center. All servers were impacted including those that serve Bupers On Line (BOL). No data has been impacted or compromised and restoration of the data center is ongoing. The selection board servers have been restored and selection boards are in operation. Updates will be posted on the www.npc.navy.milhomepage as they become available and your patience is appreciated."

Congrats to those that were PRO-Y'd!

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
@Chop07 I don't guess there is anyway you have that type of information for the SNA/SNFO board from yesterday that you could share over on the Thread for 30JUN SNA/SNFO Board? This BOL outage is unfortunately timed.

I'm watching for those results as well. It's too early to see a release to recruiters and if they don't come out by close of business tomorrow, we won't see them until next week since most of us are off Friday thru Monday.

IDCHOPEFUL

Didn't get it this time...disappointed...but not deterred....just have to work to make my package stronger ...Congrats to all those selected.

exNavyOffRec

looks like many who are saying they are pro Y for Intel have a tech background, looks like they might be leaning that way again.

Wize

BOL is back up... I dont see any results on there so looks like they are holding true to posting it until tomorrow morning...