• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS June IDC Board?

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Didn't get it this time...disappointed...but not deterred....just have to work to make my package stronger ...Congrats to all those selected.
This was my second time applying, best of luck.
I was also selected for Intel on my second attempt (back in March). Remember the disappointment of that initial pro-rec N well. Just remember that it's not necessarily the final word. Wish you the best of luck, and keep on striving!

I haven't seen my results yet for this board. Applied for Intel and SWO-IP. Based on what Ive seen from other applicants I don't think I got Intel. I would like to apply for other officer jobs besides IDC but I'm too old for SWO and supply. Any advice on what I can do to become an officer in another community? Thank you

exNavyOffRec

I haven't seen my results yet for this board. Applied for Intel and SWO-IP. Based on what Ive seen from other applicants I don't think I got Intel. I would like to apply for other officer jobs besides IDC but I'm too old for SWO and supply. Any advice on what I can do to become an officer in another community? Thank you

IDC is pretty much it given your age, I would say find a good Masters program and get one.

LK2480

IDC is pretty much it given your age, I would say find a good Masters program and get one.
Piggy backing off of @NavyOffRec, I have a Masters in International Affairs. However I am currently an IS. Not sure how the prospects of an OS to IS look. Additionally, is your profile still accurate, OSSN? If so, the SN might be a deterrent to the board.

Piggy backing off of @NavyOffRec, I have a Masters in International Affairs. However I am currently an IS. Not sure how the prospects of an OS to IS look. Additionally, is your profile still accurate, OSSN? If so, the SN might be a deterrent to the board.

Yes I am still an SN, a 30 yr SN, through no fault of my own Sub school removed me from BESS because of foreign contacts I had previously disclosed when I signed with the Navy. They sent me undez to the fleet and I only recently picked up OS (current possess a secret). I really wanted to pick up a tech rate but I couldn't afford to miss another exam. I have completed part of my masters in History (17 hrs) but I'd rather invest in a MS degree. Currently I'm looking at accounting.

So today my CCC looked at BOL and didn't see any results posted for me. Everyone else seems to have their results for the June 15th board. Not sure why my results haven't been posted.

William O'Hara

Yes I am still an SN, a 30 yr SN, through no fault of my own Sub school removed me from BESS because of foreign contacts I had previously disclosed when I signed with the Navy. They sent me undez to the fleet and I only recently picked up OS (current possess a secret). I really wanted to pick up a tech rate but I couldn't afford to miss another exam. I have completed part of my masters in History (17 hrs) but I'd rather invest in a MS degree. Currently I'm looking at accounting.

So today my CCC looked at BOL and didn't see any results posted for me. Everyone else seems to have their results for the June 15th board. Not sure why my results haven't been posted.
My results weren't posed on BOL either. I had to call Millington to get the bad news.

William O'Hara

I called the help number from the instruction for OCS packages. 9018749028. The gentleman I spoke with is the one who receives all the package submissions for the board from the fleet.