• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS June IDC Board?

zacc007

So I wanted to start this thread because I keep looking through the January thread and the March thread trying to find out information. I emailed my recruiter today and asked if he has heard anything about the June 15th board being cancelled. He said he has not heard anything and I was on the list of applicants who are ready for this month's board. I know some of you guys hear things a lot sooner than I do, but if I hear anything new, I will post it.

IDCHOPEFUL

I am pretty sure that the board convened last Monday. This is my first time submitting a package and I am quite sure I may have made some mistakes or could have done some things better. Just anxious to see those results.

I assume more than the four people posting here are up for this board. I just think the inability to confirm it has people sitting on their hands reserving their judgment. I'm optimistic however, and we'll know definitively the closer we get to July.

Wize

First time applicant here... The last thing I heard from my Fleet Processor POC (Mr. Celestin at NRC) was that my package was with the IDC Board... And that was on 12JUN. I would assume that he would have advised me if it was moved or canceled... So... No news is good news I guess?

IDC_99

I'm in the same boat as all of you. I have my phsically qualified letter, and to my knowledge the board happened. Sometimes it takes longer than a week, so that could be why we don't know much. I think we should know something more concrete in the upcoming couple of weeks. I keep checking BOL to check the status...nothing has been posted yet. Best of luck to all!

Wize

Thanks for the heads up!
I'll definitely be checking BOL once the website comes back up... Its been down all day...

Good luck everyone!