• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

MM1 SS/DV

Well, it appears that I'm going to miss this board by a week or two. Congrats to everyone else that either have you package submitted or will be submitted by June 5th. Looks like my package won't be ready till mid June. Guess I'll have to wait for the next board, which by my insanely wicked counting skills tends to be every 9-12 weeks. So hopefully the next one is in September.

Last Pilot/NFO board dates: Feb 3, Apr 7, and now June 30.

MM1 SS/DV

Wait why can't you get something submitted in 2 weeks? Looks like you're almost finished.
Well, I completed my degree requirements back in March, but I will not receive my diploma until mid June. My OR said they can't submit my package until they have my diploma.

exNavyOffRec

Well, I completed my degree requirements back in March, but I will not receive my diploma until mid June. My OR said they can't submit my package until they have my diploma.

They can, a degree completion plan could be filled out or a letter from the registrar, there are many here that went to board before graduating.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

See if you can get your final transcripts mailed/emailed to your recruiter and add a letter from the university registrar saying you graduated with a Bachelor's Degree. Worth a shot.

speedroller

Rangers
Heard about the 30 June date and most importantly the 5 June submission deadline. I am still waiting for my MEPS appointment, it's been 2 weeks now. Anyone else have experience this long wait?

haimehhh

Well, hopefully your experience is swifter. I also had the holiday season fall in the middle of my request for an appointment, and my OR was on leave for a period of time, and I'm sure the NRD makes a difference. Good luck.

MemphisBell

pilot
I got a MEPS appointment 2 weeks after I submitted all my medical documentations and got a waiver for lasik about a week after my lovely day with MEPS.

sharkbait1

pilot
Heard about the 30 June date and most importantly the 5 June submission deadline. I am still waiting for my MEPS appointment, it's been 2 weeks now. Anyone else have experience this long wait?
I got to MEPS on my date and it turned out they never actually scheduled me. So I had to wait another week. Then that turned into a 6 month waiting game for hospital records. Oh the joys...