• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July-Ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board Thread

Hey guys I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with this upcoming board. I know that they can't choose everyone but I hope you all have a good shot and I'm hoping for myself as well.

Btw I'm out of NRD New England and my package is at pro-board with no problems. ASTB 6/7/7 .

Best wishes.

uncdude33

Finally officially checking in for a board. Here's hoping the turn around is quick and the board meets sometime in June.

NavyBlu

Hello folks I need some enlightenment.

I spoke with my recruiter and he told me my application is still with the processor meaning it isn't officially ready for review by the board. I had submitted my application with him about 2 weeks ago. How long does it take for your application to be completely processed and ready for review by the selection board? What is really meant when you application is "being processed", and why would it take 2+ weeks? Any past experiences are most welcome

Phoenix19917

Idk if I will make it to this board, perhaps the one after this selection board. I'm a serial AirWarriors stalker, love the wealth of info and while I experience the never ending wait I have a question that I thought I'd ask on here, rather than bother my OR tomorrow. I am going to apply for Supply, SWO, SNA in that order, I know your typically allowed 3 designators to submit for but is it possible to do Supply, SWO, SNA, NFO? Basically trying to see if I can throw NFO into the mix.

Thanks
P.S. I hate putting SNA after SWO but it's my understanding that if SWO is last they won't even look at your kit, and with my ASTB I know I have a better chance picking up SWO vs. SNA, and my main goal is commissioning!

Phoenix19917

Yeah, with stats like yours I think you will have great success in that goal ! I'm eager to see what the coming boards yield, I know pick up %'s have been higher the past year or so, I hope it continues, I would hate to see the trend reverse before we all make it to board.

s_defran

Just talked to my recruiter out of NRD Seattle. Told me all boards were closed other than engineering ones until October unless I had some sort of ethnic diversity?

Does anybody have any information on the length of time between recieving a pro-rec, and when that peraon typically would go to OCS?

I am aware that it will not be the same for everyone (needs of the navy and such) but any average would be helpfull.

Thanks
Vince

nightflaw

Just talked to my recruiter out of NRD Seattle. Told me all boards were closed other than engineering ones until October unless I had some sort of ethnic diversity?
Someone else mentioned this a couple weeks back...Rufio and/or NavyOffRec said it is not true.

s_defran

Someone else mentioned this a couple weeks back...Rufio and/or NavyOffRec said it is not true.
That's good to hear. I think I'll just make sure my packet gets in and assume it won't happen until October. That way maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's sooner.