• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boat

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Punk said:
they weren't from Germany, they were actually made in Taiwan :eek: and someone managed to miss an entire continent

Has anyone ever heard the "Budlight presents: Real American Heros" and they did Mr-Hawaiian-t-shirt-designer. The best line was:

"Your shirt may not have been made in Hawaii.........But Taiwan is an island too."

Classic :D

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
it'll be a shame in 2 years when its all C models down here and we can't use that joke anymore

Yeah that and the time to train here will go from 11 months to 2 years as well.... :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
brd2881 said:
Yeah that and the time to train here will go from 11 months to 2 years as well.... :D

Wow, you're like the VT-9 guys. Hanging on to something that doesn't exist for the new guys anymore. Time to train for me is looking about 12 months.

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
Oh so that's why you all get to take credit for some of our finishers...jk jk, if I wasn't bustin on Meridian then there would be a definite problem...I know you guys having been pickin up the pace since the last of the advanced guys are complete or nearing complete...we'll see how we all stack up at the next boat..

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
brd2881 said:
Oh so that's why you all get to take credit for some of our finishers...jk jk, if I wasn't bustin on Meridian then there would be a definite problem...I know you guys having been pickin up the pace since the last of the advanced guys are complete or nearing complete...we'll see how we all stack up at the next boat..

Yeah, the 2 year guys are all but almost gone. Only a few hanging around and they're all CQ qualified. Everyone else is moving along for the most part. We've had a SIGNIFICANT drop in student number in VT-7, thank god.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
being from the "B" team at K-Rock, i used to make fun of T-45C guys & their VV's & all, until i got into the Hornet, now i don't ever want to fly without one ... you's guys who've never flown with one, don't knock it till you tried it :)

S/F

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My boat nametag when I was a RAG instructor at VF-124:

NEPIC LOBAR
LT USN

People thought I was french...bleck...

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Schnuggapup said:
My boat nametag when I was a RAG instructor at VF-124:

NEPIC LOBAR
LT USN

People thought I was french...bleck...

was that a tendency of new studs at the boat?