• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boat

petescheu

lcaeagle913 said:
I still think one of the better ones showed the carrier on final from inside a Goshawk cockpit, with the words, "I'm not really a pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express Last Night" around the edge...

Oh, and the one Dawgfan was talking about would have been much cooler if it wasn't so... purple

Now THAT is funny...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think he means 10 qual'd out of 11 studs . . .

av80r1976

pilot
All the K'Rock guys can make fun of the GINA and the Velocity Vector on their silly little patches but if they go Hornets they are going to love the thing. Also I was at the last boat and was chocked and chained for twenty minutes before I shut down and watched 5 guys (from Kingsville, with B-Team on the tail) get waved-off for clara-high, overshooting starts. Damn that course line and Velocity Vector would have helped huh? :eek:

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
av80r1976 said:
All the K'Rock guys can make fun of the GINA and the Velocity Vector on their silly little patches but if they go Hornets they are going to love the thing. Also I was at the last boat and was chocked and chained for twenty minutes before I shut down and watched 5 guys (from Kingsville, with B-Team on the tail) get waved-off for clara-high, overshooting starts. Damn that course line and Velocity Vector would have helped huh? :eek:

awww, don't get your panties all in a bunch cause the patches were neat :icon_wink

you want to compare notes, I won't even bring up the "cut" pass I saw a Meridian guy fly.

I won't need a GINA nor a velocity vector to bring the Prowler abroad and that's a hell of alot tougher than a Hornet.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Punk said:
awww, don't get your panties all in a bunch cause the patches were neat :icon_wink

you want to compare notes, I won't even bring up the "cut" pass I saw a Meridian guy fly.

I won't need a GINA nor a velocity vector to bring the Prowler abroad and that's a hell of alot tougher than a Hornet.
A little attitude already - I like it! :D

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
av80r1976 said:
All the K'Rock guys can make fun of the GINA and the Velocity Vector on their silly little patches but if they go Hornets they are going to love the thing. ......waved-off for clara-high, overshooting starts........ Damn that course line and Velocity Vector would have helped huh? :eek:

HX ??? OSX ??? WO ??? Those are usually caused by a whole 'nother problem separate and distinct from something called "velocity vectors" and someone called "GINA" .... :) .... look at it this way: What are you gonna do when those vectors go south or "GINA" turns out to be a slvt who leaves you when you most need "her" ??? Hint: You're on your own and you better know how to get that start "raw data" ... i.e., stick and throttle.
updatba.gif
... ROGER BALL

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
You're on your own and you better know how to get that start "raw data" ... i.e., stick and throttle.

Exactly why I am glad I am in Kingsville....using the vaGINA and VV can't be that hard to figure out when one gets to the RAG/FRS...and I am sure we will continue to make fun of the Meridian hud cripples....see what we can get drummed up for the Sept. boat...should have a large class from K'rock

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
brd2881 said:
Exactly why I am glad I am in Kingsville....using the vaGINA and VV can't be that hard to figure out when one gets to the RAG/FRS...and I am sure we will continue to make fun of the Meridian hud cripples....see what we can get drummed up for the Sept. boat...should have a large class from K'rock

it'll be a shame in 2 years when its all C models down here and we can't use that joke anymore

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Hint: You're on your own and you better know how to get that start "raw data" ... i.e., stick and throttle.

So what you're saying is, actually "fly" the aircraft. What a concept. :icon_tong with limes.