• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

Northstar

Ralph
None
Pro-Rec SNA, non-select NFO

23/m/non-prior
3.26 BBA in Airport Management, University of North Dakota
5/7/5 43 ASTB
3 LORs from various faculty at my university
Handful of leadership positions and athletic achievements
MEPS & SF-86 completed

Just got the e-mail from my OR a few hours ago (he elected not to call me since I am living abroad right now). Congrats to all of those pro-rec'd, I look forward to joining you in Newport and/or Pensacola.

exNavyOffRec

Here is some data, and because I left NRC right before the list came out I do not have it, but my contacts will tell me yes or no on a name, but that could take a few days.

Pilot 152 applied, 97 selected
NFO 124 applied, 42 selected
SWO 268 applied, 137 selected

the reason for the high selections is they have been having a large number of people saying "no thanks" so that and the fact they decided to cancel the Jan board led them to higher selections, now some could get pushed to FY14, but that just depends, way to early to say what the chances are.

USN1855

Ahhhh. My OR called me while I was at work!!! No message. Called him back and no answer. Fingers crossed

jjryan07

Iron Eagle
Pro Rec SNA/NFO

23/male/non-prior
3.4 BS Xavier University '11
8/7/9 62
5 LOR's from former employers, a USN O-6, and two coaches
4 year collegiate athlete in Cross Country/Indoor Track/Outdoor Track, as a captain final two years
PRK eye surgery 14 May 2012

My OR is on leave this week... terrible time for a vacation. I waited until 2:00 and finally gave in and called the recruiting office to find out.

Congrats all who have found out already, and fingers crossed for those still waiting.

drevo454

Here is some data, and because I left NRC right before the list came out I do not have it, but my contacts will tell me yes or no on a name, but that could take a few days.

the reason for the high selections is they have been having a large number of people saying "no thanks" so that and the fact they decided to cancel the Jan board led them to higher selections, now some could get pushed to FY14, but that just depends, way to early to say what the chances are.

Sounds like this was the right board to be at...I can't imagine turning down this great opportunity.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BDfan88

So the Jan board is cancelled for sure? You gotta be kidding me.

mgilbert1

QAO, LTJG
Aviation Jones are we both under LT M. ? I heard the same but I am not looking to leave any earlier than december anyway. Have you done any of the medical side of things yet. I did a DODMERB physical when I was looking into MARINE aviation but that OR Pretty much told me nothing until fall of 13.

agp3

Hey guys,
was wondering if any of you are in the New Orleans NRD and have received word on prorecs. Congrats to all of you who have received prorecced.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Guess not according to NavyOffRec. I wouldnt have been ready for this July board anyways. Still gotta lose some weight and work on PT.

Hmm. I just finished an email chat with my recruiter a couple hours ago and he sent me all the paperwork to begin my OCS package. Either he didn't tell me the boards were canceled or he hasn't heard yet.