• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

app302

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
My recruiter still doesn't have access to the list. He said it's not out on the site where applications get submitted and results posted (CIRUM or something?) and when he called the person who normally gets the list to distribute, he didn't have it either. Anyone else from the Chicago area district?

mgilbert1

QAO, LTJG
I will be happy either way I am just happy I got anything at all. I felt strong academically and references plus the prior service but I am a glass half empty kind of guy so this was a pleasant weekend surprise.

Sumit

Just found out I am Pro-Rec for SNA...had to have someone else make a phone call though!!!

Active Duty E6
7/7/6 57
3.82 GPA

Congrats IS1, how did you find out? I am in San Diego and called the recruiters office and they said that you called earlier in the morning and they didn't have access, I would appreciate your help. CNRC is saying that results will upload on BOL later today or on Monday.

The guys out of St. Louis, is your OR Lt. S.M.? Cannot get an answer at his office or his cell phone. Feeling really disapppinted now that others in this area have results.

steelefx4

yep, that was me...I had to have my N2 (04) call CNRC...they said that everything should populate BOL COB Monday...message was supposed to be released today...but still nothing in message traffic...I am anxious to actual see it in black and white...

steelefx4

I was on the verge of calling the St. Louis NRD...but figured they were already getting their phones ringing off the wall cause of this site...lol

Sumit

yep, that was me...I had to have my N2 (04) call CNRC...they said that everything should populate BOL COB Monday...message was supposed to be released today...but still nothing in message traffic...I am anxious to actual see it in black and white...
I see, thanks for the info, I emailed CNRC and they said that they are not allowed to tell the results directly to me lol. I guess I will wait till Monday :-/