• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

blarged

ready
Hi everyone

It's possible that I was seen by the July boards, but I am a first time applicant and I know many have been rolled in previous months.

Here is one question: Has anyone else in July applied for Information Warfare? I don't see many who have. Does anyone know why this is?

It seems that in the past there are about 50 people / month that apply for IW. Very few of those applicants seem to find their way to AW, though. You can check over on informationwarriors.net, but that forum is currently geared more towards current IWOs and not prospective IWOs.

Just take the amount of information regarding who is applying in step with the amount of information about what the community does.

tturaider

Pro Rec SNA
My packet is also at the July board for SNA and NFO.
25/M
ASTB: 7/8/9 OAR: 56
BBA Finance 3.6
Two time All American Swimmer
LOR: 3 employers, all my OR told me to include
no flight experience
Lots of High school and college extracurriculars

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
This waiting is getting painful!

When I'm not teaching part-time, working out, or running, I've taken to beating every single Xbox 360 game I own along with teaching myself Russian.

It's helping pass the time - which is ALOT since I'm unemployed haha :icon_tong

Find something new to do

blarged

ready
teaching myself Russian.

I have found this to be a perfect way to make time go by quick. Not teaching myself Russian for that matter, but teaching yourself something. I like working on tech projects ... little DIY or programming a new "Million Dollar Idea" application or something ...

I think being able find a way not to worry about things that are out of your control will be a very important (keeping busy) will be very important in a Naval career

tturaider

Pro Rec SNA
i constantly check AW to see if anyone else has received results from their recruiters, just in case someone hears something first.

bottlenose

So has anyone heard anything at all? When the board met/when they will meet? I've been looking back at the other threads for previous months and most of them had results by this time of the month.

When I talked to my recruiter last week, he said he thought they would be held sometime last week, he didn't really know. Which means the results could be out today or not until next Friday :/

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
When I talked to my recruiter last week, he said he thought they would be held sometime last week, he didn't really know. Which means the results could be out today or not until next Friday :/

Holla at a "continue to stand by".

Thought the "holla" fit for some reason...

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
This really sucks.

I'm taking it one day at a time, but it still sucks. Our fates have been or will be decided soon, and there is nothing anyone can do, but wait.

Anyone want to go to the bar and drink until the results come out?

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
This really sucks.

I'm taking it one day at a time, but it still sucks. Our fates have been or will be decided soon, and there is nothing anyone can do, but wait.

Anyone want to go to the bar and drink until the results come out?

Bottle of Jameson for me if you are buying. If not, I will just take a double on the rocks.

SWOHopeful

Well my recruitor is on vacation, so I won't find out until Monday even if the results are out today. I trul wonder why they're not out yet!