• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 Board Final Selects

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
Ahh nice. My OR is in Menifee. We should find out by this week. My recruiter said by Sept. 20th. The list with everyone's names though said that paperwork must be turned in before the 20th. So yeah, soon!

Let me know what date you get as well.
I was just notified yesterday the 19th that I am PQ'd and my Investigation has been opened.
What will we find out by this week for those who's paperwok is turned in before the 20th?

I am waiting only for my Final Select Letter now and assume thats not what your talking about.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I hear final selects could take longer now because there is a backlog on OCS as they are understaffed. Just a waiting game now.

GordonNash4

I was just notified yesterday the 19th that I am PQ'd and my Investigation has been opened.
What will we find out by this week for those who's paperwok is turned in before the 20th?

I am waiting only for my Final Select Letter now and assume thats not what your talking about.

Robert, we are in the same boat. I've been PQ'd from the July board and signed papers to authorize the investigation (also had fingerprints taken). My OR says we're looking at 1-3 months for our ship date now. I am out of NRD San Diego.

Best of luck. Hope to see you in Newport!

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Just got word yesterday from my OR that I am a Final Select. No word on class date yet as they are working out funding for my trip?

Robert Allen

I have been told by the fleet processor that we can expect F.S. Letters the first and second week of October, after they get the new budget. Also, you can expect class dates will probably be in of after Janurary.

Robert Allen

Just got word yesterday from my OR that I am a Final Select. No word on class date yet as they are working out funding for my trip?
How do you get your final select but no class date? Has this happen to anyone else or even heard of this happening?

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
How do you get your final select but no class date? Has this happen to anyone else or even heard of this happening?
Don't know, I emailed him asking about any updates on my status and he said I was a final select and didn't have any other info at this time.

I just replied to him asking for clarification on the issue, just curious if anyone else had any bearing on this.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

it is probably at the final select step in CIRIMS, a FS letter is telling you that you have a designator and ship date, you can be in the FS step and have a ship date in CIRIMS but not have a letter generated, until the letter is generated nothing is official, I have seen many dates change in CIRIMS before the letter is generated.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
it is probably at the final select step in CIRIMS, a FS letter is telling you that you have a designator and ship date, you can be in the FS step and have a ship date in CIRIMS but not have a letter generated, until the letter is generated nothing is official, I have seen many dates change in CIRIMS before the letter is generated.
That makes a little more sense.

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
I have been told by the fleet processor that we can expect F.S. Letters the first and second week of October, after they get the new budget. Also, you can expect class dates will probably be in of after Janurary.
Wow January! Does that mean all classes through December are full?

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
OR replied back pretty much what NavyOffRec was saying. He also said he just had a SWO select from this board receive a Nov 17 class date as he was typing to me, so I don't think classes are completely full just yet.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Good to hear a SWO finally is getting a class date, maybe that will mean that there is light at the end of the tunnel and we are getting closer. If only I could push medical to look at my stuff and give me the PQ I would get a sooner date!

Kyler Boeck

Pro-rec SWO waiting for FS
Hopefully one SWO getting a date is good news for the rest of us waiting. My stuff is all with the PM waiting for a signature still, as far as I know.

Yeah I feel like all us pro-rec SWOs are in the same situation. As far as I know my investigator talked to one person. Passed MEPS in March too. Lots of gym/running time tho...