• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 Board Final Selects

Evan Pappas

Eh I used that term loosely. I just want to confirm it that's all. I still understand it's out of my hands.
Yea I got an email today too saying the same thing. Granted we're from the same recruiting office but the way the email was written made it sound like it was the word being passed down.

Yea I got an email today too saying the same thing. Granted we're from the same recruiting office but the way the email was written made it sound like it was the word being passed down.

Cool. Thank you very much. Yeah I just want to confirm as much as possible and let my parents know of the situation so we can adjust accordingly. Pray for the best, prepare for the worst.

rawhide 26

pilot
Just got word that I cleared security and medical. Now I'm just waiting for a final signature and that it might not be signed while the government is shut down. But my recruiter did say that it had my OCS date attached, October 27th! But I could be pushed back to later dates if my paper work isn't signed. This seems really soon and makes me a little more anxious to get my FS.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Just got a call from Mr Williams the fleet processor. Verified CO and XO information. He asked if I was at work and told him I was on leave. All he said was good things come to good people. Hopefully the letter is about to go out and I will finally hear a date.

Maturin90

I have not yet begun to fight.
FinSel Letter came in and I will be in the November 17th, 2013 class. Anyone have a link for a facebook group? I've tried to find it here on AW but am not having any luck.