• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

alaurin

All day, every day!
I started my application about a year before my graduation date. It just meant I had to do more paperwork, such as an academic plan showing my coursework in progress, future coursework, graduation date and signature from my department head. I also had to update my transcripts twice before the board because my GPA changed at my university as I completed coursework and I wanted my package to show the higher GPA (went up 0.1 points). If you want the form for the academic plan to show to your recruiter, send me a message.

cinnabon

I haven't. Talked to my recruiter today and he had nothing to add really. But whatever, that is cool. Wasting time is something I'm pretty good at.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Still waiting as well.
Luckily the fleet processors were back at work today. I got an email from one of them regarding page one of my application (had to change it due to new CO)

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Text from my OR this morning: "Let's get you in the Navy!" FINSEL is in, headed to Charlotte to sign all the paperwork tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Edit: not new to the forum, just asked the admins to change my username to avoid peeping OCS staff, if the rumors of that are true. But just for kicks, 22/SNA/non-prior. 12 JAN 2014 class. Winter in Newport? Can't wait.

Last edited:

Kyler Boeck

Pro-rec SWO waiting for FS
Talked to my recruiter today, he said that OCS is getting pretty much filled for the rest of 2013 and early 2014. He said the people at NRD chicago said to expect going to OCS mid 2014. Just thought I'd let people know something I've recently heard.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Hopefully they aren't accurate! I am ready to hit the road. Took leave to get house ready to market and before even going on the market we may have a buyer. Not looking to rent for 6 months.

Seeing dates out to April already has me worried that it may be tye situation I end up in.

PrudasJiest

Haze Gray
Hopefully they aren't accurate! I am ready to hit the road. Took leave to get house ready to market and before even going on the market we may have a buyer. Not looking to rent for 6 months.

Seeing dates out to April already has me worried that it may be tye situation I end up in.
You saw april dates already?