• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Joke

BlackDog421

Life's a garden. Dig it.
It's one of those space airliners. :icon_mi_1

That question mark is supposed to be a smiley face... I don't know where that thing came from.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Substitute of the famous '10 miles high club...'

It's actually the "mile high club"
lynx-jet-mile-high-club.jpg

pilotpete24

I think that is the biggest plane I've seen that "service" offered in... I saw an add in a magazine a while back for a similar sevice where they took the seats out of a cherokee six and put a curtain behind the cockpit - bet they probably went out of business.... or do those businesses have a lot of customers? Anyone?

Fixer2Flyer

Use to fix it...Now I'm going to fly it
Here is a funny story that goes with the topic of having to go while you fly. When we were in the Gulf flying the H-46 in a VertRep some of us crewmen had to take go, so we used the bags. Prior to this some of the Air Framers decided to mess with the Pilots "relief tube" and made it so that instead of going out of the aircraft it came in. So as we flew over the deck our H-46 changed its designator to a BH-46. Due to our lack of training on dropping bombs from the aircraft, only 1 of the 3 "bombs" hit the intended target.

It's like this:

1 full camel pack $23.00
One bag $0.10

Nailing a fellow Air Framer with a golden shower Priceless! :D