• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Joke

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway. And, coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. "I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scumbag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal drunk."

"So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Remember the astronaut who tried to kill another astronaut over a love triangle with another astronaut? One astronaut drove from Houston to Orlando, without stopping by wearing depends, to get the other astronaut.

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
That one started going around the academy last week...we aren't very kind to our grads who do such ridiculous things

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
random and possibly stupid question: Is there ever a mission in Naval Aviation or spaceflight where you would need to actually wear some sort of diaper based on the duration of flying? If this long type mission exists, do you hold it and get hemherroids, wear a diaper type thing, or keep your dignity and christen your flight suit? :D

brownshoe

Contributor
random and possibly stupid question: Is there ever a mission in Naval Aviation or spaceflight where you would need to actually wear some sort of diaper based on the duration of flying? If this long type mission exists, do you hold it and get hemherroids, wear a diaper type thing, or keep your dignity and christen your flight suit? :D

Well, since you’d asked… One evening I was strolling out to the pits when a young aviator approached me and told me he had sh!t his pants during the hop. He wanted me to make sure the person who was going to ride the brakes knew what he’d done. (The cockpit smelled.) I rode the brakes myself and never said a word till now.

Steve

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

Long enough to carry a piddle pack or Gatorade bottle, yes. #2, oh HELL no! Though there is a whole thread devoted to the topic.