• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JMSDF vs US Navy Commercial

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
why doesn't SOG put his mouth in the curb?

I don't think his actions requires a 'curbbie', The one good thing about AHX is the fact that it has randy starring in it.

randy_hickey.jpg

Lawman

None

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
True, but the canopy was a no-brainer better way to do it on the Viper. I don't know how much the other expensive upgrades helped the aircraft or enhanced it's capabilities. The new canopy clearly didn't help.

red1323

All JMSDF are goofy, it's REALLY funny when they try to hit on the American Naval personnel, "We don't have many FEMALE officers!!" In fact, pretty much all Japanese men I've run into are proudly goofy and will break into dance and or karaoke at the slightest provocation. (Of course, if I'm in town, I'm usually in a bar, so that may have something to do with it.)

skim

None
Contributor
In fact, pretty much all Japanese men I've run into are proudly goofy and will break into dance and or karaoke at the slightest provocation.

It just takes watching 5 minutes of one of their game shows to prove that:)

skim

None
Contributor
I'm not really quite sure what to make of the Ukranian one:

I dont think I could feel suave wearing that blue beret and shirt. However, the blonde in the miniskirt wasn't that bad...