• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JMSDF vs US Navy Commercial

BourneID

pilot
Hey at least the Japanese aren't showing video of what 5% of the navy does, like the US. How many are SWCC, SEALS, or Swimmers vs how many prance around the fantail in their uniform? Which brings us back to the question of what % get jets.

phrogpilot73

Hey at least the Japanese aren't showing video of what 5% of the navy does, like the US. How many are SWCC, SEALS, or Swimmers vs how many prance around the fantail in their uniform? Which brings us back to the question of what % get jets.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot

According to the commercials everyone in the navy is either seals or pilots. Taking a look around here they're not too far off right?

Lawman

None
According to the commercials everyone in the navy is either seals or pilots. Taking a look around here they're not too far off right?

Which makes you wonder what the hell MOS the guy in the Marine Corps commercials got.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Here is an edgier one:

And, one for the ladies:

And one for the headbangers:

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
When stationed in Japan, our hangar was in between a Japanese SAR helo squadron hangar and a P-3 hangar. That commercial pretty much gives you the gist of the JMSDF, their goofy.

BourneID

pilot
And one for the headbangers:

That one started, and I was thinking, what the hell was he talking about headbangers.

When stationed in Japan, our hangar was in between a Japanese SAR helo squadron hangar and a P-3 hangar. That commercial pretty much gives you the gist of the JMSDF, their goofy.

I suggest that from now on when reffering to the P-3 on this forum, it be called the mighty warpig.:)