• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JMSDF vs US Navy Commercial

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I like the light infantry. Go blow up crap and then go ski.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
yeah, probably not good for recruiting efforts. Wheres the party??

phrogdriver

pilot
Super Moderator
Robocop rocked. Robocop 2+ sucked. Starship Troopers rocked. Starship Troopers 2 sucked. Straight to video means straight to the crapper.

Service guarantees citizenship!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I have a love hate relationship with Starship Troopers, it was antithetical to everything the novel was about, but it was still a fun time... And I concur on ST:2 I bought that movie and American History X the same day, and thought Troopers 2 was going to be the better of the two... boy was I wrong!

phrogdriver

pilot
Super Moderator
American History X is one of the best FILMS ever made. Period. Exclamation point.

ST and the book are competely different animals. As long as you look at the book as a learning experience, and the movie as a comedy, you'll be in good stead.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Concur. Now I have an idea, and not to Jack this, but why doesn't SOG put his mouth in the curb?

Just kidding, but damn that is a great movie.
Lets stop gangin' up on the high schooler... before he drives cross country in a diaper, shiv's/shivs' (?) us all and lights the AW servers on fire...