• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Impressive to hear on a Sunday/Holiday weekend, haha. Did it come from your recruiter or some other command?

That's what I was thinking too. I heard from the chief at the recruiting office I've been going to. I started working with him in January 2011, and then my current recruiter took over in November 2011, but they're in the same office.

canav08

Final Select SNA OCS 08 July 12
That's what I was thinking too. I heard from the chief at the recruiting office I've been going to. I started working with him in January 2011, and then my current recruiter took over in November 2011, but they're in the same office.

Nice!

Hoping the same info is sitting in the system for me and my processor/recruiter have just not gotten to it yet. We will see what Tuesday morning brings.

exNavyOffRec

Nice!

Hoping the same info is sitting in the system for me and my processor/recruiter have just not gotten to it yet. We will see what Tuesday morning brings.

If you PM me I can look at the OCS roster list, it doesn't have ones assigned I believe from Tuesday on.

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Nice!

That would be great! Hopefully good news on Tuesday for you. Though, my recruiter said their office is closed Monday and Tuesday. Anyone know if that's true or only applies to certain offices?

sparrowbomb

E-2 NFO
If you PM me I can look at the OCS roster list, it doesn't have ones assigned I believe from Tuesday on.
Does this mean that if I haven't heard about my final select letter/ship date yet my name could possibly be on a roster somewhere and you would have it already?

sparrowbomb

E-2 NFO
Congrats to everyone getting dates! I sure hope the rest of us hear something soon. How many others from the Jan board are waiting on FS/ship date?