• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

Got off the phone with my OR. I got IP!
Not a surprise, especially given your news back in August lol, and because I think you have one of the highest OAR scores in this thread, at 71 (not to discount any of your other credentials). I'm just really surprised by the low ages of those who got accepted now.

exNavyOffRec

That's interesting, and makes a good amount of sense. I wonder if that is partially why some of those who were accepted a while back, were given full choice in all IWC communities, despite only applying to a small subset; to encourage the choice of Oceano, especially considering that it was advertised that it is a small, extremely low acceptance community that typically required a Masters/ and some seniority. I was considering putting it as my number two pick, but I was worried it was a "waste' of a pick that would potentially lead to me doing another package submission. However, with such a close OCS date, it it beyond tempting, because this package was 2 years in the making. I thank my recruiter for sticking through thick and thin with me, especially considering a nasty car crash I experienced 4 years ago which lead to a medical paperwork nightmare.
Typically we would see higher GPA candidates in biology, meteorology, and oceanography apply, but not so much on the masters part

Mojin86

Hey everyone! Congrats on all of your selections! Somehow my name was nowhere on the list, so I'm trying to figure out if it was possible that it could have just been overlooked entirely. I had confirmation that they received my package and I had met the medical requirements but since then I have just been waiting. Any insight on this? Thanks!

Fitzou

Hey everyone! Congrats on all of your selections! Somehow my name was nowhere on the list, so I'm trying to figure out if it was possible that it could have just been overlooked entirely. I had confirmation that they received my package and I had met the medical requirements but since then I have just been waiting. Any insight on this? Thanks!

Are you active duty? If so have you spoken to Mr. Celestin?

Mojin86

Yes I’m active duty. I sent him an email and he’s currently on leave until Monday. I guess a little bit more waiting if that’s the case

Fitzou

Yes I’m active duty. I sent him an email and he’s currently on leave until Monday. I guess a little bit more waiting if that’s the case

He's your best bet. What did you apply for and what were your stats? I know one guy in here applied for CW but didn't make it to the board because they raised the OAR requirements to 50.

cebo12

Did you check if your name was on the at board list? I'm not positive, but I think active duty would show up on here

Attachments

• INTEL JUN20 AT-BOARD LIST (2).xls
    55.5 KB · Views: 48

Mojin86

He's your best bet. What did you apply for and what were your stats? I know one guy in here applied for CW but didn't make it to the board because they raised the OAR requirements to 50.

I applied for 18200 IP. 47 on the OAR and the OCM said it was possible for a waiver so I did the legwork on my end (CO approved it) and forwarded it to CNRC. 3.86 GPA for Computer Information Systems. 11 years served as an ITSC. Qualified everything I need, CMEO, SAPR, UPC, and had a few sailors get mapped as well.
If they straight denied it based on the OAR I would definitely understand.

Did you check if your name was on the at board list? I'm not positive, but I think active duty would show up on here

My name is not on that list.

Fitzou

I applied for 18200 IP. 47 on the OAR and the OCM said it was possible for a waiver so I did the legwork on my end (CO approved it) and forwarded it to CNRC. 3.86 GPA for Computer Information Systems. 11 years served as an ITSC. Qualified everything I need, CMEO, SAPR, UPC, and had a few sailors get mapped as well.
If they straight denied it based on the OAR I would definitely understand.

My name is not on that list.

He posted the intel list not the IP list.