• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC board 29-Nov-21

CarnesCJ

Anybody have estimates on when results for Intel will be released? Late December? My recruiter said to expect them in early DEC but if the board is meeting at the end of NOV I don't see how that's possible.
2 to 10 weeks is what's advertised. Plan for 10 so you can be surprised when it comes out earlier. Also 9 weeks and 6 days is still "early"

RhodesReese

Hello,
I am new to the form and am in queue for the current CW board. I believe this is the correct place, does anyone know selection numbers for CW?

Quota is 47 for the entire year, so max 47 selected between the two boards in FY22

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard 5 Nov 2021.pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 66

exNavyOffRec

Quota is 47 for the entire year, so max 47 selected between the two boards in FY22
Don't forget to look at applicants already professional recommended and candidates already shipped to OCS, it won't change the 47 as NRC try to go over then will roll excess to the next FY.

CarnesCJ

So if my recruiter submitted my package and I am not on this list, I’ll assume that means he didn’t submit my package?
It could mean a couple things, I wouldn't jump to blaming your recruiter just yet. Deadlines might have been missed, paperwork might have been incomplete, or you might not have qualified for the program you applied for. Best bet would be to ask your recruiter if they have received any word regarding your submission. Believe it or not, most recruiters (enlisted and officer) are trying their best for the applicants.

It could mean a couple things, I wouldn't jump to blaming your recruiter just yet. Deadlines might have been missed, paperwork might have been incomplete, or you might not have qualified for the program you applied for. Best bet would be to ask your recruiter if they have received any word regarding your submission. Believe it or not, most recruiters (enlisted and officer) are trying their best for the applicants.

I will follow up with them tomorrow, thanks.

exNavyOffRec

Good post, and sometimes people make it to board but not on the at board list.

Good post, and sometimes people make it to board but not on the at board list.
Verified with my recruiter, my package will make the board it is currently with the PM just not on that list yet. Thanks guys.

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
Just checking who will be on this IP board for civilians? Gauging my co-applicants. Here is my info:

-11 years enlisted year served
-Certs: CEH/Sec+/Net+/A+ non-IT: pending PMP, medical industry certs, and USMAP apprenticeship
-BS Cybersecurity & Computer Networks / AS Business Admin
-OAR: 45 (approved waiver) / GPA: 3.87 (not including current MBA) 3.62 (including MBA that currently taking)
-Only basic IT experience (field tech level)
-2nd try (first time was as fleet applicant)

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
Just checking who will be on this IP board for civilians? Gauging my co-applicants. Here is my info:

-11 years enlisted year served
-Certs: CEH/Sec+/Net+/A+ non-IT: pending PMP, medical industry certs, and USMAP apprenticeship
-BS Cybersecurity & Computer Networks / AS Business Admin
-OAR: 45 (approved waiver) / GPA: 3.87 (not including current MBA) 3.62 (including MBA that currently taking)
-Only basic IT experience (field tech level)
-2nd try (first time was as fleet applicant)
That looks like a pretty good application. What kind of letters of recommendation did you submit?

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
That looks like a pretty good application. What kind of letters of recommendation did you submit?
My LORs were: O-6 x 2, and O-4 . My evals were MP, MP, MP, Separation eval EP. Awards: NAM x 1, MOVSM, FLOC x 1, Unit SECNAV LOA. Hoping the civilian board would be as not as competitive versus fleet applicant board...

CarnesCJ

My LORs were: O-6 x 2, and O-4 . My evals were MP, MP, MP, Separation eval EP. Awards: NAM x 1, MOVSM, FLOC x 1, Unit SECNAV LOA. Hoping the civilian board would be as not as competitive versus fleet applicant board...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't enlisted and civilians graded in the same board?

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't enlisted and civilians graded in the same board?
Don't quote me on this, I've heard it is on same board but there is a quota (more restrictive) for fleet applicants to be selected vs civilian applicants. So in a way, it is a mini-board of two groups...

RhodesReese

Updated Dashboard.
OCS Oceano results

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE DASHBOARD 19 NOV (1).pdf
    423.5 KB · Views: 65
  • FY22 Nov OCEANO Results.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 63