• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

TR_9124

I’d be interested to see what those PROREC-N DNR packages looked like

I'm not sure we'll ever know those things, but I do remember seeing that the Pilot/NFO board was DNRing anyone who had an ARI no matter how far back in the past it was.

Ancalagon

DoD just canceled all domestic PCS, TDY, and leave travel for any purpose that is not considered absolutely mission essential until May 11th.

sd16g

DoD just canceled all domestic PCS, TDY, and leave travel for any purpose that is not considered absolutely mission essential until May 11th.
What exactly does this mean? Does this mean all boards scheduled prior to May 11th won’t convene / get rescheduled to after May 11th?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What exactly does this mean? Does this mean all boards scheduled prior to May 11th won’t convene / get rescheduled to after May 11th?

Until your recruiter gets word business as usual in the process. If board members can’t travel the application system has been designed where board members can review and vote remotely.

Stop being chicken little.

A-Aron

Until your recruiter gets word business as usual in the process. If board members can’t travel the application system has been designed where board members can review and vote remotely.

Stop being chicken little.

As always, thank you for the useful info RecruitingGuru. Your help is always appreciated. I would also like to add that it's not unusual for some of us to be Chicken Littles during this time of uncertainty. The delay of this board combined with this pandemic is definitely worrying, especially for those of us who don't have jobs at the moment.
However, I completely agree with you. We should be more optimistic and hope for the best.

Good luck everybody. I promise, the results will come out when the time is right. Until then, stay safe out there!