• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

EO87

Typically yes. Our COs will get the email so they can come and tell us personally. It will update on our BOL tomorrow.

notacoverband

Typically yes. Our COs will get the email so they can come and tell us personally. It will update on our BOL tomorrow.
  1. Do they all go out at once for AD?
  2. Will everyones be updated tomorrow
  3. Its under BOL advancement and selection right?

lol. Ran to my computer but no updates yet... AD here fyi.

CONGRATULATIONS BTW!!

EO87

1. Do they all go out at once for AD?
  2. Will everyones be updated tomorrow
  3. Its under BOL advancement and selection right?
lol. Ran to my computer but no updates yet... AD here fyi.

CONGRATULATIONS BTW!!
BOL will update tomorrow. And all emails should be sent out to the COs for us.

sd16g

BOL will update tomorrow. And all emails should be sent out to the COs for us.
Was going to ask what BOL was but quick google search suggests “Bupers Online”? Still not too sure what that is heh. Does this mean everyone should find out their results tomorrow?

exNavyOffRec

According to my recruiter nothing has been posted yet. Does active duty typically find out first?

Not really, for a long time AD found out days after the NRD's rec'd the info, then for a short time AD would find out first, now it is more of a crap shoot, there have been AD that have waited for info days after everyone else was notified and then some guys waiting on their recruiter to let them know.

What can lead to those working with recruiters finding out faster is the results are released, then recruiters look in the system and contact applicants, while for AD results are released, commands sent info, then the CO's get notified, then they will let the sailor know the results.

Some recruiters are more on top of things then others, some commands are the same way.

A-Aron

Congratulations to everyone who has been selected so far! I guess the rest of us will find out our results in the coming days.
In the meantime, I would suggest that everyone start memorizing their Appendix Bravos now (if you haven't started already).